Ex-Smoker Wanting To Join and Needing Advice - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Just to put your mind at ease and those of all the skeptics!~, my computer software has technology that you would not believe! I can verify information at once.
    Can you, Jasmine, just give me your grandfather's wife's middle initial and the street she and he live on in Omaha?

Just the first and last letter of the street will be just fine. My years as a private investigator, well, I still dabble in it part time for various clients.

I CAN VOUCH FOR THAT SGT LEP I HAVE BEEN SMOKE FREE FOR 6yrs MY LUNGS FEEL GREAT BUT UNFORTUNATLEY I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS FROM THE GULF WAR .

SEMPER FI MY BROTHER

STEPHEN DOC HANSEN HM3 FMF

Sorry to hear that 'Doc. I got off the cigs about 6 years or so back (Marlboro Reds, Box..) but smoke 'Black and Mild' ceegars now. About 2 a day or so. My doc says my lungs are fine but eventually gotta quit them too.

Semper!

Quote Originally Posted by SgtJane08 View Post
    Just to put your mind at ease and those of all the skeptics!~, my computer software has technology that you would not believe! I can verify information at once.
    Can you, Jasmine, just give me your grandfather's wife's middle initial and the street she and he live on in Omaha?

Just the first and last letter of the street will be just fine. My years as a private investigator, well, I still dabble in it part time for various clients.
    LOL i have no idea what her middle initial is but I know my great grandma (grandma's mom) lives on drexel st and they dont live far from there. I could get the addy from my mom, but I wouldn't post their addy online! I haven't been to Omaha in years, but that was definitely my favorite place to visit when I was little. Best gyros I've ever eaten was in Omaha (King Kong's Rest).

Oh no, I didn't ask you to post the address. I asked you what street the two star general lives on, just the first and last letters of it, in Omaha.
    So in the absence of you knowing our own granddad's address, I'm afraid the readers are now left to draw their own conclusions.
    I mean, think about it, your own grandfather, the one you mentioned who is a retired two-star.

Quote Originally Posted by SgtJane08 View Post
    Oh no, I didn't ask you to post the address. I asked you what street the two star general lives on, just the first and last letters of it, in Omaha.
    So in the absence of you knowing our own granddad's address, I'm afraid the readers are now left to draw their own conclusions.
    I mean, think about it, your own grandfather, the one you mentioned who is a retired two-star.
    Yea I know, it's horrible. My mom usually does all the mailing as far as bday cards, etc. so I know null when it comes to my relatives addy's. I know it's either Drexel St or Jefferson St. The only address I know by heart is my parents address. I don't even know my 2 aunt's addresses and they live within a 3 mile radius of my parents. I know they're street names though, but that's as good as it gets.

Thread Information