"Combat Hospital"???
Create Post
    Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

Exclamation "Combat Hospital"???

......NBC Nightly News had a segment about a FEMALE, US Navy Corpsman...E-5, HM2, stationed at a Med Batt in Asskrackistan. Some POWERFUL SH!T!!!
    Watched the first episode of "Combat Hospital".....any of you Doc's watch??......and have an opinion??
    I've "seen" film of Triage area's from 67'-69', in RVN.........CRAPPY MEMORIES!!
    SEMPER FI......Doc Greek....

Hey Doc, have been working with some really ****-hot SARCs (Special Amphibious Reconnaissance Corpsman) here in AFG. Just want to say I really appreciate what you guys do. I've seen some crazy **** from our docs.

I saw the show thought it was pretty good. Weird it was about Canucks though.

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    ......HEY, LEP!!......kinda' like that "Rookie Blue" show......EH??.....

LOL. Yeah..sorta. I didn't think it was that bad though. The grinding no sleep thing I can sure identify with. Wife watched it too and was annoyed at the 'old boy' feel of it when they ream the female doc. Had to explain to her about the 'red line' and what it's really for

Corpsman Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    .....it's too bad, but looks like this show is just a night-time soap! PURE CRAPOLA!!.......

Thread Information