FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 5
Create Post
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    I leave a week later on the 14th [/quote]

Thats awesome I'll be seeing you on the island as well. Best of luck to you and I'll be seeing you out there

I just got called again by my recruiter and things apartently may be changing and I may not get to ship. It really sucks because I am SOOO ready to go, I'll find out Saturday if I get to ship or not!!!

Damn, well I hope you get to! Things always seem to be a little wacky when it comes to shipping out early and snagging a primary spot. Best of luck though and let me know when you find out!

I'm SOOO freaking confused right now! I just got called AGAIN and my recruiter says I'm leaving on the 7th regardless. But I am prepared for it to change again!

Good Luck to all of you that are leaving soon and Whos ready for November to freaking be here!!! I AM!!!

Thats great! Good S#@% then! I'm ready for it... only a few more weeks. Not looking forward to the long flight though haha

Yea I am leaving vacation in Ohio early so that I can be back to Jacksonville, Fl for my 30 day pre-ship and then I'm gna see family for a little while. But I also have to cut weight to I have like 7lbs to be were my recruiter wants me.

Lucky for me I have a bus ride. LOL. Good Luck with your flight!

Yeah Im cuttin a vacation short as well to be back in time. Thanks, youre lucky all youve got is a bus ride! Best of luck losing that weight and at the 30 day preship! Let me know how it goes. I'll see you on the 7th in recieving!

Livingston.

Hi Future Female Marines!
    I just recently found this website and wish i would have found it sooner!
    Anyway my ship date is
    November-7-2011
    Last IST:
    FAH-52 seconds
    Situps- 150 (personal best)
    Run time 10:31 (yay again!)

Quote Originally Posted by Paula0214 View Post
    Hi Future Female Marines!
    I just recently found this website and wish i would have found it sooner!
    Anyway my ship date is
    November-7-2011
    Last IST:
    FAH-52 seconds
    Situps- 150 (personal best)
    Run time 10:31 (yay again!)
    Oh yeah, another Nov.7 shipper I met 3 female shippers today at my pre-ship and then you and Livingston are also Nov.7 shippers look like were all gonna have some fun together. 16 Day!!!

Today's IST-
    FAH-70
    Situps- 87
    Run time- 12:31

The cold weather is going to DESTROY me!!!

Can't wait! Our day keeps getting closer and closer!
    Hopefully i see some of you in receiving!!!
    And don't worry about the cold weather, it's probably not going to be that bad. At least i hope so!

Can't wait! Our day keeps getting closer and closer!
    Hopefully i see some of you in receiving!!!
    And don't worry about the cold weather, it's probably not going to be that bad. At least i hope so!
    Have you been to Beaufort S.C during the Winter? It is FREAZING at least it was when I drove thru in Dec. last year, but it wont stop me I'm just prepared for it to suck.

Were you at the 30-Day Validation in Jacksonville, FL yesterday?

14 days Ladies! Hope everyone is doing well, and ready for the suck to begin. See ya'll on the island!

Last IST

FAH: 76
    SitUps: 113
    Run: 10:42

Quote Originally Posted by usmcdjcs1ssy View Post
    Have you been to Beaufort S.C during the Winter? It is FREAZING at least it was when I drove thru in Dec. last year, but it wont stop me I'm just prepared for it to suck.

Were you at the 30-Day Validation in Jacksonville, FL yesterday?

Actually no i have never been to S.C! But im prepared for the worst!
    & i wasn't at the 30 day validation in Jacksonville. My RS is Fort Lauderdale. I do have my 7 day validation this Friday though. Wait, why is that you just recently did your 30 day Validation?? Are you doing a 7 day validation?

Actually no i have never been to S.C! But im prepared for the worst!
    & i wasn't at the 30 day validation in Jacksonville. My RS is Fort Lauderdale. I do have my 7 day validation this Friday though. Wait, why is that you just recently did your 30 day Validation?? Are you doing a 7 day validation?
    Got Ya! We did our 30 day late because we had two different poolee functions this month and then they did the validation. My recruiter has not said anything to me about a 7 day validation which I found weird because all of the other girls from our RS have done one, but I hope not since I'm out of town seeing my uncle who is in Hospice care until the Friday befor I leave.

I guess I should call my recruiter and find out.

Good Luck with your 7 day validation, we have 12 days left!

I ship out with you!

Thread Information