FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcdjcs1ssy View Post
    First things first! What changed from the previous IST to this one were you did worse? Did you change your workout, diet, body weight, amount of sleep, or hydration? I ask because all of this will affect your ability to run properly and fast.

However, to fix this make sure your diet is clean and drink at least 1 gallon of water a day to stay hydrated. Make sure your salt and pottasium intake is high enough but not to high. As for your workout you should be running 4-6 mils and this will dramatically improve your 1.5 mile run as youll have greater stamina enabling you to run at a faster pace without becoming winded. Two days a week do sprint training!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help you.
    Wow, I should've read your post before making mine. Whoooooops.

I try to run every other day. But with my husband working and my son not starting school till friday it's hard. I can barely run 1.5 let alone 2 miles. I am trying though. Once my son starts school I will have more time to run when I want and not have to worrie so much.

No our IST is just on a sidewalk outside our RSS. because we are in a small town and do not have many places to run. Also, seems like the only thing I drink is water any more. =P

Quote Originally Posted by JenWenthe View Post
    I try to run every other day. But with my husband working and my son not starting school till friday it's hard. I can barely run 1.5 let alone 2 miles. I am trying though. Once my son starts school I will have more time to run when I want and not have to worrie so much.

No our IST is just on a sidewalk outside our RSS. because we are in a small town and do not have many places to run. Also, seems like the only thing I drink is water any more. =P
    Work up to the two miles. Even if it's a really slow pace, keep going and don't walk. It's a bummer that it's harder for you to find time to run, though. But, as long as you keep doing it, it will get much easier.

IST as of 20110910:
    FAH- 73 secs
    Crunches- 102
    Run - 12:20 (got A LOT worse)

I also signed my contract for Motor T

how are everyone elses IST scores coming?

I depped in, in may and my IST scores are...

FAH 23 sec.
    Crunches 48
    Run 13:30

So, I have a lot of work to do!
    My contract is for intelligence and my ship date is 20120312.

IST - AS OF 17SEPT2011

RUN: 14:16
    CRUNCHES: 57
    F.A.H.: 37 SECONDS

SHIP DATE: 20120305

definitely needs improvement...

I leave 20111107 and I still don't know what job I'll get. I want military police or intelligence. Anyway, my IST scores are:
    Arm Hang- 87 seconds
    Crunches- 106
    1.5 mile run- 12:15

Talking 20111010

FAH: 48
    Crunches:81
    Run:12:34
    I want to be better before I go to boot though super excited! T-minius 20 days and counting!

g1ordano maybe I'll see you there.

anyone else shipping on 20111010?

I'm on standby for 20111010!!! Hoping I get the go ahead, if so I'll see you there!!!

20111107 any one else shipping out early November?

IST
    FAH:70
    Crunches:115
    Run: 11:36

Livingston M.

Quote Originally Posted by danielleeeeex15 View Post
    You leave a week after I do, but who knows? Might see you down there.
    Danielleeeeex15- you and I will be leaving together I just got the phone call that I leave 20111107! I am SOOOOO freaking ready for this!!!

Well be leaving together too! Congrats on the news...

[quote=Livingstonm;809197]20111107 any one else shipping out early November?
    quote]

I leave a week later on the 14th

Thread Information