FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcdjcs1ssy View Post
    It would be pretty cool if we ended up going to the Island together and possibly be in the same plattoon!!!
    Just a few more days and I find out wether I get to leave then or not!!!

Hows your run coming along Devoe???
    Yes it would! My run is so much better.
    Last IST (August 3,2011)
    Run:12:50
    Fah:78
    Crunches:98

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeDevoeUSMC View Post
    Yes it would! My run is so much better.
    Last IST (August 3,2011)
    Run:12:50
    Fah:78
    Crunches:98

This was the worst IST I have ever run. It was a very bad day for me physically and my entire body cramped, however there are no excuses.

However, I got the bad news that as of right now I will not be shipping out October 10, 2011, as the spot has been taken.

But we shall see!!!

Good Luck to all the other female poolees hope to get to know some of yall better!!!

Smile

13:41 run, 55 crunches, and 73 secs barhang

My signature kind of says it all, eh? I'm hoping to leave earlier if I can, though.

Change of plans, I leave Monday. 20110822

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeDevoeUSMC View Post
    Change of plans, I leave Monday. 20110822

OMG!!! Thats AWESOME!!! I bet you are SOOO excited good luck and see you in few months as a United States Marine!!!

Stay Moto even when it really sucks. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by johnson10 View Post
    You leave a week after I do, but who knows? Might see you down there.

Quote Originally Posted by johnson10 View Post

Same as me... I'll see you there

20111031 ship out date

So I'm leaving 2011 Nov 28. Anyone else leaving in November?
    Also, My FAH and crunches has improved, but my run time is getting worse... What should I do???

First things first! What changed from the previous IST to this one were you did worse? Did you change your workout, diet, body weight, amount of sleep, or hydration? I ask because all of this will affect your ability to run properly and fast.

However, to fix this make sure your diet is clean and drink at least 1 gallon of water a day to stay hydrated. Make sure your salt and pottasium intake is high enough but not to high. As for your workout you should be running 4-6 mils and this will dramatically improve your 1.5 mile run as youll have greater stamina enabling you to run at a faster pace without becoming winded. Two days a week do sprint training!

Let me know if you have any questions and I'll try to help you.

Honestly, nothing changed. I drink pretty much water, and the occasional soda because I'm addicted and trying to slow down. but I work out almost every day with my recruiter. I guess one thing did change. The running course changed. It was a little short but SSGT changed it and it's a little longer now. I eat the same as what I have before. My weight is the same, and I'm still not getting much sleep, but thats a long story, and one I cant control.

As for sprints, I will deff start doing those because I heard those do help a lot. I am also doing flutter kicks, and something called 6inches to work my core. Thanks for the advice!

Credits
    Savings
    Ship Date: 20111212

IST from MEPS

F.A.H: 24 secs
    Crunches: 23 (Really need to work on these)
    1.5 Mile Run: 12:57

Quote Originally Posted by JenWenthe View Post
    So I'm leaving 2011 Nov 28. Anyone else leaving in November?
    Also, My FAH and crunches has improved, but my run time is getting worse... What should I do???
    I'm also leaving in November. How much do you run during the week? Usually, I try to run at 2 miles (at the least) about 4-5 times a week. Your body will get used to the 2 miles and so once you do your IST, the 1.5 miles won't be so bad. Also, do you do your IST on a track? We do ours on a track where each lap is .25 miles. So, that'd be 6 laps for an IST. I keep a steady pace for the first four laps, and then I can pick up my pace a lot in the last two laps. I don't know if this will help you, but it's just what I've been doing to improve my time. Make sure you stay hydrated, too.

Thread Information