FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread!
Create Post
Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread!

Hey to all my fellow female poolees. This thread will be for us females to post our IST scores and Ship dates. So that we can get to know each other better and not be lost with all the other guys.

Thank You sir!!!

Sgt Lep note:

This post and it's intent is for FEMALE poolees to post up their ship dates and scores. Male poolees...you have your OWN area. Posting here is discouraged in the extreme. That goes for ANY male poolees and Marines.

Violators will be dealt with....severely.

Ladies, post away!

v/r
    Sgt L

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

201110? Or 20111205

19 more days! Any girls coming with me?

20120213- contract ship date
    20111015- possibly my new ship dat (find out August 1)

20111128 but if I can get my run time down I can get it moved up to August!!

F.A.H - 47sec
    Crunches - 80
    1.5 Mile Run - 15:34

~Retreat, Hell~

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by JenWenthe View Post
    20111128 but if I can get my run time down I can get it moved up to August!!

F.A.H - 47sec
    Crunches - 80
    1.5 Mile Run - 15:34

~Retreat, Hell~
    Same here. My run is what has me stuck in December but I'm improving daily so soon I'll be leaving in August or October. I'm at 14:33

20110822 but I am hopeing to leave sooner

F.A.H - 35sec
    Crunches - 68
    1.5 Mile Run - 14:38

I got some work to do. lol

Here are a few tips for the IST.
    To get were I am now I did the following:
    Monday, Wednesday, and Friday -I do sprints for 2 miles... jog 2 light poles then SPRINT 2 light poles or something but it needs to be about the same distance. Or do it by time spirnt 20 secs jog 20 secs.

Tuesday and Thursday- I do a 3-4 mile run, and I do it at a slow enough pace to were I DO NOT walk. My recruiter says it this way if you walk, "you have quit on yourself and that you should join the Army. It's just as easy to do a slow foot shuffle jog then it is to walk but it still shows motivation and effort."

You can change the days a little and if you want you could do it sprint monday, thursday,saturday. and the 3-4 mile run tuesday and Friday. Then take Wednesday and Sunday off.

I'm sure y'all get this pics.

Another option is when you are exhausted and are struggling to continue jogging. Drop and do 10-20 pushups, this will build your flexed arm hang.

For the F.A.H do like 100-150 push ups a day... like do sets of them but find time to do them and your F.A.H will increase.

Let me know if yall have questions... I have no pointers for situps b.c my situps suck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by usmcdjcs1ssy View Post
    Monday, Wednesday, and Friday -I do sprints for 2 miles... jog 2 light poles then SPRINT 2 light poles or something but it needs to be about the same distance. Or do it by time spirnt 20 secs jog 20 secs.

Tuesday and Thursday- I do a 3-4 mile run, and I do it at a slow enough pace to were I DO NOT walk. My recruiter says it this way if you walk, "you have quit on yourself and that you should join the Army. It's just as easy to do a slow foot shuffle jog then it is to walk but it still shows motivation and effort."

You can change the days a little and if you want you could do it sprint monday, thursday,saturday. and the 3-4 mile run tuesday and Friday. Then take Wednesday and Sunday off.

Another option is when you are exhausted and are struggling to continue jogging. Drop and do 10-20 pushups, this will build your flexed arm hang.

For the F.A.H do like 100-150 push ups a day... like do sets of them but find time to do them and your F.A.H will increase.

Let me know if yall have questions... I have no pointers for situps b.c my situps suck!!!

Thanks, I should start doing push-ups I can barely do 10. Flutter kicks are good for crunches and running. I 100% do not want to leave and go to boot in the cold!!! I hate the cold more than I hate running. lol I am working really hard! (about walking, I only walk when I have to and I dont really consider it walking bc I speed walk. which my recruiter says is good that I speed walk and not just walk.)

Quote Originally Posted by usmcdjcs1ssy View Post

Thats what I have been doing. I was at 17min 30sec for my run but in a month and a half I got it down 3 minutes. It works.

Quote Originally Posted by Turner11 View Post
    I have the same ship date. Maybe I'll see you there. lol

Thread Information