FEMALE Poolees! POST YOUR SHIP DATE/IST HERE! Do NOT start a new thread! - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Ah... sorry guy's i'm still trying to figure this forum out! I don't ship until 20130114....... Any shippers with me?!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    we leave the same day!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    20120709 PCo

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neecie View Post
    20120709 PCo
    Seriously!!? You should add me on FB / text me so we can talk more about the DEP! I'm way excited now Search me: Dain Schlegel! Omg yaay (:

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Neecie View Post
    we leave the same day!
    Seriously!!? (: You should add me on FB / text me so we can talk more about the DEP! I'm way excited now​ (: Search me: Dain Schlegel! Omg yaay (:

I ship out 20120924. I'm getting more excited everyday! Although my IST scores are so-so.

Run: 12:57
    Crunches:60
    FAH:58.

Unfortunately I can do pull ups. Too bad I can't do those instead I highly dislike the flexed arm hang. At the beginning of May I could barely do 30 seconds on the FAH and my run time was over 15 minutes. And my crunches I haven't tried those again since I depped in on June 14th so they may have improved.

Quote Originally Posted by BammityBam View Post
    I ship out 20120924. I'm getting more excited everyday! Although my IST scores are so-so.

Run: 12:57
    Crunches:60
    FAH:58.

Unfortunately I can do pull ups. Too bad I can't do those instead I highly dislike the flexed arm hang. At the beginning of May I could barely do 30 seconds on the FAH and my run time was over 15 minutes. And my crunches I haven't tried those again since I depped in on June 14th so they may have improved.
    We ship the same day! Unless for some reason after the DLAB my date gets changed. Depped April 5th. Your scores are MUCH better than mine, but I'm working on them. What else are you doing to prepare?

Quote Originally Posted by wilsocou View Post
    What else are you doing to prepare?
    I've been doing a pretty intense workout program so here it is:
    Monday-chest and back and insanity
    Tuesday-4 mile run
    Wednesday-arms shoulders and insanity
    Thursday-1/2 mike sprints x4 and back
    Friday-Break
    Saturday-3 mile fartlek and insanity
    Sunday-4.5 mile run and back

I usually do weights in the morning and cardio in the evening but I'm in school right now so it's hard to wake up in the morning before class to workout because I get so bored in class and it exhausts me ha.

What're you doing to prepare?

Lol and we have the same name just noticed!

Quote Originally Posted by BammityBam View Post
    Lol and we have the same name just noticed!
    haha well Hey! I got in a slump for a while. I moved from OR to GA and since moving here I get a jog in every now and then but not much. I've finally fallen into a groove here in GA so I can get my routine back with some people down here. What is your MOS?

Yeah it's important to stick to a schedule it really helps you improve. I told my recruiter I want AF which is the code for aircraft mechanic 60xx 61xx and 62xx not sure if I got it yet though hopefully I did. Are you linguistics?

Linguistics is what I'm shooting for. If I don't score what I need on the DLAB I'll go for Intel. I've actually found a group who works out for CFT training. I'm probably going to die...haha. Can't wait!

I wish I could find people who train for the CFT! All the poolees at my rs are really unmotivated and don't really train except for the weekly pt sessions and the recruiters don't organize anything fun. I'll just stick to training by myself

I had to look outside of the poolies here in Columbus. Moving here and meeting new people and everything else thrown at me down here made it a little intimidating. But, I've found a good place with very motivating people.

Good for you! I'd like to find people to workout with but then I figured I'll be working out with 50 other girls in 2 months anyways so I'll enjoy my time to myself. =]

Thread Information