A question about medical disqualification..
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

A question about medical disqualification..

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone ahead of time for there responses. Im new to the site, so please bare with me if I make a mistake. I have a question about the medical disqualification concerning the back. It reads:

"A compression fracture, involving less than 25% of a single vertebra is not disqualifying if the injury occoured more than 1 year before examination and the applicant is asymptomatic"

I'm wondering if this is refering to only being allowed to have 1 vertebra with less than 25% of a compression, or multiple with a max 25% of a vertebra being damaged.

I ask because 4 months ago I was in a car crash and have 4 compression fractures in my lower back. All have healed and the doctor said I would be able to function just as I did before. I am still wanting to enlist and fight for my country. Any input would be appreciated.

PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask to have this moved to the Ask A Marine forum where it belongs.....double posting isn't allowed.

Medical/Mental/Criminal/Tattoo Waivers/Lying to MEPS...READ THIS FIRST
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97158

Ask a Marine forum rules..READ THESE BEFORE POSTING..MARINES TOO!
    There are no doctors frequenting this website. If you have a medical question that hasn’t already been answered by searching the forums, you’ll have to contact a recruiting office. If they cannot answer your question, you may be directed to a medical representative from MEPS.
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103170

Talk to a recruiter. MEPS docs will be able to anser this one, waaay out of our league.

Thread Information