A question about medical disqualification..
Create Post
    Marine Friend Free Member
    Credits
    Savings

A question about medical disqualification..

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone ahead of time for there responses. Im new to the site, so please bare with me if I make a mistake. I have a question about the medical disqualification concerning the back. It reads:

"A compression fracture, involving less than 25% of a single vertebra is not disqualifying if the injury occoured more than 1 year before examination and the applicant is asymptomatic"

I'm wondering if this is refering to only being allowed to have 1 vertebra with less than 25% of a compression, or multiple with a max 25% of a vertebra being damaged.

I ask because 4 months ago I was in a car crash and have 4 compression fractures in my lower back. All have healed and the doctor said I would be able to function just as I did before. I am still wanting to enlist and fight for my country. Any input would be appreciated.

PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask to have this moved to the Ask A Marine forum where it belongs.....double posting isn't allowed.

Medical/Mental/Criminal/Tattoo Waivers/Lying to MEPS...READ THIS FIRST
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=97158

Ask a Marine forum rules..READ THESE BEFORE POSTING..MARINES TOO!
    There are no doctors frequenting this website. If you have a medical question that hasn’t already been answered by searching the forums, you’ll have to contact a recruiting office. If they cannot answer your question, you may be directed to a medical representative from MEPS.
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=103170

Talk to a recruiter. MEPS docs will be able to anser this one, waaay out of our league.

I weep for what this country is becoming, and fear for my children and grandchildren's future if any more democrats gain national office. We lose more and more freedoms every single day to creeping nannystatism and those who vote for Democrats only want to increase that. Anyone voting for a 'dem' is someone who likely wants to take everything YOU have worked for and mortgage your kids future as well.
    v/r
    The Malignant Leprechaun

Thread Information