Most question for a hubby
Create Post

Most question for a hubby

Sup everyone, just a couple fast questions. My wife received public affairs but I couldn't fine too much info about that mos. A, is her schooling longer then eight weeks? B, is she more likely to be placed somewhere more specific due to her job? Our will they just put her wherever they need her? (first duty station) she is currently at mct. Thanks four you help

How about filling out your profile....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
    You may want to PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to move this to the Marine Spouse forum.....double posting isn't allowed.
    Instead of greeting Marines with "sup everyone", how about greeting us as Marines....like Hi Marines, or I have a few questions for you Marines........

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    How about filling out your profile....site rules, which can be found in the poolee and Ask A Marine forums.
    You may want to PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to move this to the Marine Spouse forum.....double posting isn't allowed.
    Instead of greeting Marines with "sup everyone", how about greeting us as Marines....like Hi Marines, or I have a few questions for you Marines........
    ,Semper Fidelis.

Moved, and deleted until I see a profile. And FOLLOW THE SITE RULES. No answers until then.

Thread Information