Graduating High School
Create Post

Graduating High School

If you are in the DEP and you fail to graduate high school are you kicked out of the DEP?

This is a question for your recruiter.

Failure to graduate high school will result in being discharged from the DEP.
    PicanteMattyG01, if this has happened to you, you better get in contact with your recruiter ASAP. Only she/he can help you with this.

Ill just have to Echo what everyone else said above, Yes you will be thrown out of the DEP and Inelligable to enlist until either you graduate or get your GED and the 15 credits.

Question for you is if you knew you had to graduate and you were already in the DEP why wouldnt you be trying to do your best with what you had left in high school.?

The way it seems is this isnt the Corps of the old, you actually have to have a clean record, and have some schooling under your belt in order to enlist, they wont just take any Tom, Dick, and Harry off the street anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MunkyVsRobot View Post
    Question for you is if you knew you had to graduate and you were already in the DEP why wouldnt you be trying to do your best with what you had left in high school.?
    This^

Its highschool.. I didn't do **** and I'm graduating on tuesday.. how do you fail?

Quote Originally Posted by Tony20111024 View Post
    Its highschool.. I didn't do **** and I'm graduating on tuesday.. how do you fail?
    me and tony both went to one of the hardest HS in America too

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    He didn't fail, he graduated with me. A simple question he only asked.

^ Oh. Nevermind then. And by the way, your ist stats are insane. Good job.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    ^ Thanks man, but those are my current best. I would love to break all my records for my last IST at the same time, that is my goal.

I would love to decrease my run time though.

yea you get that down, you will be a perfect 300. Looks like we are both leaving this monday. Good Luck on the island.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jeonpaolo View Post
    yea you get that down, you will be a perfect 300. Looks like we are both leaving this monday. Good Luck on the island.
    I just noticed that you have the same ship date.
    Good luck at Sand Diego!

Just on a side note, the sooner you give your recruiter your diploma the better. I gave mine to my recruiter the day I picked it up, and he said I can expect it back in 2-3 months. Too bad I'm shipping in August. Guess I'll see it in November.

Thread Information