The USMC Girlfriends' Creed - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Did I already mention the WM Lt with pecks I saw at Camp Lejeune?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer56328 View Post
    I always thought WM meant Wookie Monster. Walking mattress is funny too though.
    Other Marines called us WM's all the time as in meaning "woman Marine". I never was offended. I never had an issue with it. In fact I HAVE heard a male Marine call a female Marine "Walking Matress" before and I laughed as hard as the others around me but she deserved it. She slept with all of them. What else should she expect? But if you think Walking Matress is funny, have you heard of Wasted Money? That was pretty funny too. I never let that crap bother me. I worked circles around those bumping their gums so I didn't care one way or the other.

Bwahaha Wasted Money. We all knew it was more maliciously meant as walking mattress and seeing as we never dealt with WMs we had free range to say anything about them. All I know is whatever comm unit that occupied the barracks behind us in Lejeune had some super WMs lol

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Other Marines called us WM's all the time as in meaning "woman Marine". I never was offended. I never had an issue with it. In fact I HAVE heard a male Marine call a female Marine "Walking Matress" before and I laughed as hard as the others around me but she deserved it. She slept with all of them. What else should she expect? But if you think Walking Matress is funny, have you heard of Wasted Money? That was pretty funny too. I never let that crap bother me. I worked circles around those bumping their gums so I didn't care one way or the other.
    Glad you weren't offended because I meant none. My experience with woman Marines was extremely limited like I said, but what interaction I did have with them was just like all other Marines. I liked some, didn't others. I got Wookie Monster from my first company Gunny. We were standing in formation one day when a WM walked past us. Gunny let out a Star Wars style Chewbacca growl and everyone started laughing. Me being a new boot didn't get it yet and later I asked him why he did that. He said, and I quote "That son is a WM or as I call them a Wookie Monster. I was speaking to her in her own language and letting her know to move on." He was an old salt and whenever the subject of WM's came up he would just say "Thank God for the Infantry." He wasn't a fan. As for me, I wouldn't be as harsh.

Hahahaha!! That's pretty funny!

Oh my I would have lost it if I had of heard that lol. I bet he was an interesting Gunny.

I didn't have to many interactions with them, well sober at least. We used to have to go to their barracks because our vending machines were always empty because our 1stSgt deemed them unnecessary so I'd be trashed, forget my money and convince the WM on duty to hook me up with soda then shoot the **** with them. Only time I ever liked em lol

Credits
    Savings
    We call Female Marines, Wookies, swa,p donkeys or pretty much any filty word the comes to mind. Todays Marine Corps they are mentally and physically weak and always want attention.

That hasn't changed much then. Mostly, I saw a bunch of sheltered girls who joined a work force full of men. They had never worked around men or gotten that much attention back home. So they went overboard with it. Sad deal. Some did actually go crazy. Doing the same things and making the same mistakes and STILL expecting a different outcome.

Credits
    Savings
    we got two females to our shop a few weeks ago, they are admin clerks that are coming to a grunt schoolhouse. We pt every day soewhere between 5-8 miles, usually spend 1:30 minutes including stopping for pt every now and then.. and it takes well over two waiting for them.. it really angers me.

I'm sure. There is a thread about that. It blew up for a while. Even got pretty ugly. But I can understand your frustration.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool Jody was a Life Taker and a Heart Breaker once upon a Time

Hell all The Women Marines back in Tha World used too Call Me JODY,Considered it an Honor MAKING all them ANIMALS & Introducing them too the ULTIMATE CLIMAX for once in their LIFE.Please let Me put it in just a Little Bit Baby!With all Due Respect S/F

Bam!!

BAM, was the popular descriptive term when I was young and stupid.
    I was raised by a Mother who drilled into me, a respect for Women that endured to this day. Whether She be Princess, or Prostitute, A little courtisy doesn't hurt. I'll call them 'WMs' or Lady Mariines if you don't mind. As for those of you who choose to be hairy chest beaters, Please don't talk to me, if you should ever meet me. 'Nuff said. Sempre Fi Ladies
    Ken

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Cool My Mom wore Combat Boots tooooooo

Cheers here's 2 ya,all You Beautiful Women Marines cause of You I am 1 Bolegged Grunt of a Man...Dammm some of YOU took Me round the World in one Weekend.I Love You all cause at Bar Closing time All of You W.M's looked good!!!S/F and GodBless Ya~~~

Quote Originally Posted by CplMotivate View Post
    I don't know if I puked in my mouth a little bit or if that's the bitter taste of someone claiming something they legitimately do not deserve. A Marine spouse is understandable as they are moved place to place, and subdued to long deployments alone at home with the kids or lack thereof. A Marine spouse is forced to wait up and almost literally work the same hours as his/her Marine on a B-Billet. With that said, if I would never, ever endorse a Marine spouse getting a Semper Fidelis tattoo then it goes along way to saying what I would think of a Marine "girlfriend" thinking she has any right to claim in any way shape or form that she is loyal to her "Corps." Pry the Honor, Courage, and Committment Card from my cold, dead hands woman.
    Im laughing so hard I think I may have peed a little .... holy Christ that is funny

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    For those who proudly earned that title (Woman Marine) they will get in your (or the new gurlz) face about it. Once upon a time they were very very proud of it.

As far as the other stuff, If I catch anyone else female/WM bashing 'round these parts, you'll be shown the door.

No kiddin. I equate that sorta stuff just about up there with racial slurs. You got complaints about INDIVIDUAL Marines, fire away.

Otherwise, leave 'em at the door.

Thread Information