The USMC Girlfriends' Creed - Page 4
Create Post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Marine84- take no offense. It wasn't aimed at you.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    None taken. I know times have changed. (heavy sigh)

There are female Marines that shouldnt be in the Marine Corps, as well as Male Marines that shouldnt be in the Marine Corps. You have nasty females, as well as nasty Males. You are either a go getting hard charger, or a turd that should have never graduated boot camp. Gender or not, it goes both ways Marines. Good news is the Marine Corps is finally down sizing once again and those that can't hang will get the boot.

Quote Originally Posted by StaffSgt4641 View Post
    There are female Marines that shouldnt be in the Marine Corps, as well as Male Marines that shouldnt be in the Marine Corps. You have nasty females, as well as nasty Males. You are either a go getting hard charger, or a turd that should have never graduated boot camp. Gender or not, it goes both ways Marines. Good news is the Marine Corps is finally down sizing once again and those that can't hang will get the boot.

Hello

In other words, I have gone through the LDL class of San Diego or Parris Island basic training. I have
    attempted and completed the Long-Distance Learning sector of Marine Corps boot camp, graduating from
    Platoon GF, right along with my Devil Dog in his own platoon. I am proud to have earned the title of
    United States Marine Girlfriend. Along with my Leatherneck, I
    have suffered, been broke down, and been rebuilt and designed as an entirely new person.
    I have unleashed a new patriotism to my country and my Corps.
    Yes, I belong to the Corps because I am committed to my Marine, and he is committed to the Corps.
    There are no ifs, ands, or buts about it. The Corps is his life and I am his spirit.
    I have learned the hard way, as he has learned also.
    Wherever the USMC takes him, I will follow, whether it be in presence or in thought.
    I will learn as much as possible about the Corps, because this is my duty. And I am always on Active Duty.
    I will always remain true to the Marine Corps Girlfriend's Core Values,
    because just as my Marine is always presented under the image of the United States Marine Corps,
    so I am an example to all Marine girlfriends everywhere.
    I will always remain faithful: to my Marine, my sisterhood of Marine girlfriends, my Corps, and my country.
    And when my Marine is called for duty, so I will be also.
    I will support him at all times and at all costs, support my MC family, and will always remain loyal to the privilege of being the girlfriend of one of "The Few, The Proud." I am a USMC ambassador; for while my Marine retains peace and order in far away lands, I will keep watch over our home land, and always remain
    honorable, courageous, and committed. I am a United States Marine Girlfriend.
    Semper Fidelis.

Thanks

SEO Toronto

Thread Information