london barracks marines - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey bro hola back I was there.

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:23 PM.

I was there Maj James Livingston (medal of honor) .

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:23 PM.

I remember the name I believe you was leaving when I arrived.

oh yeah I remember the van driver Sgt Hatcher

served at st johnwoods 80-82, sgt larry m radcliff, any one remembering me. looking for klemmee willis, conley cooksy cpl duhon maj duhon, both fergusons, rhodes, i found cortazzo, sgt leo cueto passed away a few years back , also heard sgt patterson, pearson and sgt villegas passed away hope to hear from some of you, served under ltcol livinston, capt anderson, sgt maj ross, gysgt speciale, capt duhon, ssgt anderson, remember dave weimer, scott ebersol opensanko, shaky carver,

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 04:05 PM.

i was there 80-82, cpl of the guard, sgt lm radcliff, had a crazy bunch lol, been trying to find where every one is that served with me.

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 04:04 PM. Reason: No personnal info on the forum. Put it in a PM.

eric i think i may remember you,i was a shortimer i think when you checked in, name eric sounds familiar cant remember last name

raz whats your last name? you sound familiar

Still looking for marines from platoon 1040 San Diego from 1968. To date located 55 of the 73 members. Contact Stephen Norpel 563-451-8417 Semper fi

This is Dave Cortazzo, I was in St Johnswood 81-83, I found Joe Horton and Shawn Fells, Joe Nero, Don Cooksey and Charlie Livermore, they re all on Facebook, I have not found Tracy Shell, Tim Mullins, Jerry Parker or Freddy Palorano I ran into Alto Ferguson in 85, spoke with Sgt Darisaw's ex-wife Lorna, she's in KY. Look me up on TWS

Looking to contact anyone stationed at Marine Barracks, London England (74-76).

Semper Fi, Vince

I was at Det 2 (St Mawgans) under the command of what was Lt Colonial James E. Livingston from Nov 1977-June1979. I volunteered to stay when the Det was rotating too many Marines all at once. Lt Col Livingston (CGOH) retired as a Major Gen. He meritoriously promoted me to Corporal Jun 2, 1979.

Cpl. Charles Howell from Mar 980 to Jan 1983

Was there '56 to '58. Capt. Woods was CO. Fantastic Duty...........

Captain Woods died not too long ago. His replacement, Captain Palmer, died also. Have addresses of many of the London Marines of that time period.
    MD

Last edited by Rocky C; 12-02-15 at 11:16 AM. Reason: No personnal emails on an open forum. Please use the PM function.

Thread Information