london barracks marines - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

allmarines st johns woods 1979-1982

hey yall, semper fi, any body remembering sgt larry m radcliff, please contact health not good right now, would love to hear from my old buddies, did contact dave cortazzo, sgr cueto passed away as did sgts patterson and villeagas, would love to hear from tom howe

Last edited by Rocky C; 02-24-16 at 08:15 AM. Reason: No personall contact info on an " Open Forum ". Please use the PM function.

I have the Marines Barracks sign that was hanging in the Marine Barracks London.

Black metal frame, red sign with raised yellow letters and logo, it's 34" long - 16" tall. Maybe someone remembers this sign? It was the Barracks sign for years, years ago.

I remember you... I was a L/Cpl then.... tom carson... do you remember me?

I was at St. John's Wood... 1977-79.

Any of you guys know a Jon D. Rassmussen who was there in the late 70's?

Trying to locate formers members of Marine Detachment, London, England who served at CINCNELM at North Audley Street from 1953 through 1958 and were quartered at
    32 Elvaston Place, London SW7.
    Please respond to hattiefilms@gmail.com.

What's doing Ed? It's Woody.

Yeah I know the Ras man.

What's up Carlos? It's Rick (Woody) Fallman

We're having a Multi-decade Reunion in Louisville, Ky 6/21-6/24/18 at the Galt House. We'll have the meet-n-greet at 6pm in the Rivue restaurant. Contact me ASAP if you can make it.

Thread Information