london barracks marines
Create Post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

london barracks marines

looking for all marines stationes in london england from 1974-1980. had a reunion of 12 of the guys and there wifes this year. still looking for others that served during this time. have located 25, but still more out there. served either at marine barracks london or at eastcote. if you were there, we are looking for you. planning a big reunion back in london on marine corps birthday and attending the marine corps ball, should be alot of fun.
    semper fi
    ron

Registered User Free Member gysgt0311's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    This Is Ed Stengel. I was stationed at London barracks from 1975 till 1977. Anyone who remembers give me an email.

P.S. Ron, is your last name Head?

london

well....I was there 96-98, but you guys were a day or two before me. You must have been there when General James Livingston was there.

I was at USMC London from 12/73 to 10/75. I was Corporal Jimenez. I would be curious to know of others who were there back then.

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:24 PM.

I was at Det.2 RAF St. Maugans 77-79. Yes I served under then Maj. Jim Livingston. Was at his promotion to Lt.Col. in 78.
    Dave

LtCol "Tiger" Livingston

Was at Navacts bldg, St. John's Wood, and Eastcote from April 1978 to April 1980.

Quote Originally Posted by ruknd2 View Post
    Was at Navacts bldg, St. John's Wood, and Eastcote from April 1978 to April 1980.
    Names Eric

Det2 and st johnswood

Im looking for any one who was in Det2 end of 81 and the first of 82 , I was then transfered to St Johnwood untill oct 83

I was known as Andy Douglas

face book: Luther Douglas
    live in Brandon , Ms

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:24 PM.

London Marines N. Audley And Elvaston Place

Looking for Marines who served at CINCNELM at 7 N. Audley and the old embassy, Grosvenor Square from 1954 through 1958 and who lived at Marine quarters 32 Elvaston Place, London SW 7.

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:25 PM.

Just noticed this thread. I was assigned to MB London from 1975 to 1978; however, it was for record keeping only. I was physically stationed with the Defense Communications Agency-Europe in Stuttgart, Germany. I made Gunny while I was there and I have the letter forwarding my warrant to General Crist signed by (General) James Livingston and my warrant signed by General Louis H. Wilson, Jr., both holders of the Medal of Honor. It is one of my Marine Corps treasures.

Had a brother there '76-78. When I was in HS I came over and visited him. He married an Englander. He was known by the same thing I am known by: Raz.

marine barracks london

was stationed at st johns wood and eascote from jan 80 til dec 82 sgt Klemme and worked as a cook at the club

I was there from 1977- 1980 Maj James Livingston was commander of barracks with Captain Fisher xo. I was in St. Johns Wood.

Hey bro I was there too I am lcpl Moorer or Otis! I played basketball for Sgt Maj Haas. Some of the guys I remember are Veek,Cattenhead,Woods,Carpenter,Marano, Douglas, and Sanders.

Hey Raz I was there 77-80 let chat.

Last edited by Rocky C; 01-29-14 at 05:26 PM.

Thread Information