What can you do if you are denied a waiver? - Page 5
Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobskym2 View Post
    Maybe is sailor boy would shut his mouth I woudn't be so disrespectful. You have to give respect to earn it.
    Not the way the Marine Corps works . You Will show respect for anyone thats a higher grade than you and it up to you to earn our respect. You are telling a Navy Commander(O-5) to shut his mouth. Do that as an Enlisted Marine and it will end your career quickly.

I got an idea If you make it to boot camp ask to see your battalion commander and if they let you see him say "Sir, Shut the FVck up, I run this show" then come back and let us know how that went

I just read this thread.... this one is deff a piece of work, especially after post #66.... smh.... i'm quite surprised he's still allowed to post on here.... FYI JACOBSKYM2, there is no such thing as if you give respect you will get respect in the Marine Corps its YOU WILL RESPECT THE RANK AND THE MARINE OR SERVICE MEMBER WEARING THE RANK, thats it, there's no other options. You asked a question and you were given an answer and didnt like what you heard and that's not anyones problem but yours. Obviously you didnt get it when anyone else told you, so let me break it down for you differently, I WILL TELL YOU FROM EXPERIENCE, I'M A MARINE WHO COULDNT RE-ENLIST DUE TO A MEDICAL CONDITION, SO IF YOU HAVE A MEDICAL ISSUE THE MARINE CORPS WILL NOT LET YOU IN, THERE'S NO WAY AROUND IT SO SUCK IT UP AND FIGURE SOMETHING ELSE OUT AND LEARN SOME RESPECT WHILE YOU'RE AT IT....

And that's it. Based on other information I've rec'vd, off to the treeline we go.

Thread Information