Words of advice
Create Post

Thread: Words of advice

Words of advice

What I was thinking was trying to make a thread for words of advice or motovation for either yourself, for others for your future self all that good stuff.

Similiar to say at Recruit Training when it gets hard and it will get hard to remember why you are there and what you signed up for and what it all means now and what it will mean in the end, and to never give up and muscle your way through.

The title is yours to earn or to lose.

you know jazz like that.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    When I am there, I am going to think, "Ok, I am at Parris Island for a grueling 3 months getting yelled at, doing all sorts of stuff, physically and mentally stressed, but their are Marines in Afghanistan sleeping in fighting holes and basically risking their lives everyday,"

God bless the Marine Corps and the yellow footsteps shall come quick.

If I can ever get past this BS I'm currently in and available to ship the only thing I will be saying to myself is, "3 months in.....stay focused......you'll do just fine as many other young adults who went through those hatches.....the oppurtunity is at your grasp now......take it.....no regrets"

Many of us die crucified between two thieves, regret for the past and fear of the future.

Advice? Make it easier for yourself now, not later. Because in PI or SD there's a recruit saying, "Man I wish I studied more or worked out more while I was a Poolee"

And don't do anything stupid,

Thread Information