My brother...
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My brother...

Exclamation My brother...

My brother recently went up to MEPS to enlist in the Marines, and they scared him lol..he told them he had fruit allergies, the thing is he never was dignosed with any allergies and he thinks hes a self appointed doctor. I know when I enlisted in Feburay, the Marine Corps. was starting to cut its size and handing out less waviers. Is there any hope for him? Should I do somthing? Thank you Marines for your time.

Most of this site is allergic to Fruits, However they can serve openly in the Military. I don't think a waiver will help at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    Most of this site is allergic to Fruits, However they can serve openly in the Military. I don't think a waiver will help at this point.
    LOL thank you sir. I kinda figured he was screwd.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    My brother recently went up to MEPS to enlist in the Marines, and they scared him lol..he told them he had fruit allergies, the thing is he never was dignosed with any allergies and he thinks hes a self appointed doctor. I know when I enlisted in Feburay, the Marine Corps. was starting to cut its size and handing out less waviers. Is there any hope for him? Should I do somthing? Thank you Marines for your time.
    What fruit is he allergic to? What test did they perform to prove that he was allergic at MEPS?

There are no standard fruit allergy tests done at MEPS, as you know.

He said he was allergic to pitted fruits and bannanas and every type of nut...the thing is most people that have nut alergies are only allergic to tree nuts and the same goes for those pitted fruits, he didnt undergo any test at MEPS for this but he's going back up May 30th and he wasnt required to see a doc...hes underwhight too by like 5lbs or so

Hes never seen a doc... about any of this nor has he ever had a problem

Just have him send up a flare.

Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Just have him send up a flare.
    Sorry sir, im not famlier with that term.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrrySkoal View Post
    He said he was allergic to pitted fruits and bannanas and every type of nut...the thing is most people that have nut alergies are only allergic to tree nuts and the same goes for those pitted fruits, he didnt undergo any test at MEPS for this but he's going back up May 30th and he wasnt required to see a doc...hes underwhight too by like 5lbs or so
    Ah...HE said he was allergic. I misread and thought you said that MEPS told him that he had an allergy. My mistake.

And now he is going back to MEPS? What for?

Im guessing to see if he gained wieght but he's never been allergic to anything...he thought he was for some reason. When he got back he was like man they're scary I didn't know what to do. I was like so you pull im allergic outta your a$*, retard... then I told him to wait and see if he would get a wavier, I just wanted to know if there was somthing I could do for him or should I just mind my own?

He wouldn't be going back to MEPS just to take his weight. Ask him why he is going back to MEPS. With a more definitive answer I might be able to provide better insight.

Yes sir, and thank you for your time.

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    HAHAHAHA.
    That was Great

He decided to be a college boy instead, thank you Marines for you time.

Nothing wrong with your brother wanting to go to college. The military isn't for everyone.

Thread Information