Poolee Games
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Poolee Games

Poolee Games

How long do the Poolee Games last, and what events take place?

Never heard of it. Anyone?

Sorry about the name. I thought my recruiter called it that. It doesn't have a title but it's a competion once a year of all the poolees.

Quote Originally Posted by tman0107 View Post
    You are talking about when DIs come?and its all the surronding areas that are under the district CO..And yes it is a competition
    I don't know for sure about the DIs, but a Master Gunnery Sergeant will be there.

No idea....

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We had ours last Saturday, and we had a pull-up contest, a crunch contest, a push-up contest, a three-mile relay run, a tug-of-war and a dodgeball game. We were supposed to have an event called the Dizzy Izzy that involved being spun around and running, but we ran out of time. There were three DIs that came and "motivated" everyone with some IT. Poolee Sauerwein (SheDevilPup) was there too, so she can say if I forgot anything.

is he the district CO?
    Master Gunnery Sergeants aren't commissioned officers; they're enlisted personnel, but staff non-commissioned officers (SNCOs). There was an E-9 SNCO in charge of our games, but I don't remember if he was a Sgt. Maj. or MGySgt. Our XO, Captain Ichord, also came and played dodgeball.

They also sometimes do the Ammo Can Lift, the 5 man pullup challenge, and the RSS IST challenge.

I love ammo can lifts.

is this in detroit?

It was supposed to be in Warren, but at the last second it was changed to somewhere an hour away.

A hour away is nothing; I have to wake up at 0300 its like a 4-5 hour drive to our poolee function

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Now that I remember, we also had an endurance event, which was running back and forth across a short stretch of grass when signaled, with the last poolee able to run winning.

our district CO is a Major
    Ours is too.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    We are having the Ohio statewide event this upcoming satuday (may 21st) anyone else going to be there?

Quote Originally Posted by PicanteMattyG01 View Post
    How long do the Poolee Games last, and what events take place?
    You sound a little lost lol, and games sound fun, too bad we dont play games. Hold on Ill be back I'm going to play patty cake...haha

Thread Information