Dietary Supplements - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I'm sorry this thread had to devolve into personal attacks, but it does seem to be the case that this empirical literature supports the benefits of creatine...

^^^^Aint nothing going to change......

Gotta have some chest beating sometimes in other peoples threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstream View Post
    Apparently you can't, because you're still here making ridiculous claims.

"Those 20 people are all doctors, but I really know what I'm talking about. How do you know you can trust me? Easy! I said so!"

The worst part is, you still don't understand why your claims are a fallacy. You had a bad experience on creatine. Great. Tell us about it. Then understand that your experience isn't representative of everyone else who has taken creatine. Because, according to you, people have been taking a supplement for 90 years now that has absolutely no benefits. If that were the case, why wouldn't people have stopped by now?

Retard...

I don't take creatine, you know why? I know people that got huge while taking creatine, but they're still weaklings.

And somewhere on the internet is 20 doctors that wont support creatine and there's an article on that somewhere.

Plus I don't feel like being so dehyrdated all the time that I pee green.

"When your on Creatine, you might as well be nothing but vitamins and water weight"

Ive been drinking whey protein for all of 2011. Couple of weeks ago i started using an NO2 supplement for pre-workout pump and an amino acid supplement after. They both have arginine, glutamine, tyrosine, and all the rest of the amino acids i cant remember. They both have creatine too but not a huge amount. Ive been chugging 8 oz glasses of water every hour to stay hydrated.

Marine Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I take Whey gold standard protein in the morning (rarely) and after a workout. One of my in between meal snacks in Big 100 Colossal bars (400 cal/ 30g of protein) and my pre-workout supplement is Jacked 3D. Its an energy supplement and is great, my fitness teacher used it and i know many others that do too. If you drink energy drinks before workouts STOP, just buy Jacked3D its waaay better. Also a post workout supplement is L-Glutamine powder, its a muscle recovery agent. I usually use it after long runs and heavy lifting workouts.

Last edited by 93Reaper; 05-20-11 at 12:23 PM. Reason: forgot something

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I got three tubs of Jack3d in the mail, and a new fat burner, Lipo6. It was OxyElitePro that helped me lose a lot of fat initially, though. I should be getting Yok3d (which I plan on stacking with Jack3d), and whey protein (for recovery) in the next few days, along with creatine that I'll maybe incorporate later on down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by Kochise View Post
    I got three tubs of Jack3d in the mail, and a new fat burner, Lipo6. It was OxyElitePro that helped me lose a lot of fat initially, though. I should be getting Yok3d (which I plan on stacking with Jack3d), and whey protein (for recovery) in the next few days, along with creatine that I'll maybe incorporate later on down the line.
    If your going to do creatine, get Kre-Alkalyn by SciFit, its a different type of creatine that isnt as hard on your system and it has better results.

Quote Originally Posted by Kochise View Post
    Jack3d has creatine in it, so if you want to add a creatine supplement, make sure you adjust for this.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I received creatine monohydrate.

heres the bottom line:

Will some of that stuff help you, yea some of it works.

Do you need it:

No, expensive supplements usually just result in expensive urine. Train hard, push yourself, eat right, take care of your body. The secret to fitness is that there is no secret, its all actually pretty simple; people look for all these things to help them and they end up complicating a fairly straight forward situation.

Ive taken everything under the sun from creatine to test boosters to almost every preworkout on the market, and trust me, you dont need it. Take a good multivitamin and thats about all you need.

No powder or pill will ever replace the benefits of the blood sweat and puke of a hard fought workout.

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch 44 View Post
    heres the bottom line:

Will some of that stuff help you, yea some of it works.

Do you need it:

No, expensive supplements usually just result in expensive urine. Train hard, push yourself, eat right, take care of your body. The secret to fitness is that there is no secret, its all actually pretty simple; people look for all these things to help them and they end up complicating a fairly straight forward situation.

Ive taken everything under the sun from creatine to test boosters to almost every preworkout on the market, and trust me, you dont need it. Take a good multivitamin and thats about all you need.

No powder or pill will ever replace the benefits of the blood sweat and puke of a hard fought workout.
    You need the protein to help repair and build muscle, and alot of the supplements do help, i take pre-workout supplements, they help, i take post workout supplements, they help. Get what you need, just don't go overboard.

Thread Information