would my tattoo go over the policy? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    I really think you ought to get some sleep, Narco. This is affecting your emotional state in a detrimental way.
    nice. afraid of talking to the 16 year old with a stupid tattoo? no nuts.

and no, i wont change my mind, my dads a retired colonel who served in vietnam. i dont think theres any words to describe how dissapointed he would be of every single "man" on this forum. for acting like this.

Narco let me break it down for you. Bro I was 16 when I began my paperwork. You will always get $h!t. The worst way to go about this is to disrespect Marines. I understand the advice/ answers you were looking for were not in the format that you expected, but you have to realize that we answer tattoo questions often. You could've googled the policy or spoken to a recruiter. Dont get it twisted the DevilDogs on here arent picking on some 16 yr old. Dont take it personnal. We are tough on each other. About the caring about one another, if you earned your Title then he!! yes I would do what was necessary and so would everyone here. Honestly sorry that everyone was sweet but come on tough chin man. There are worse things out there than some Marines just harrassing you. Honestly you brought this upon yourself and most Marines will think its funny how when you become mad you lose all bearing and were unable to be tactful so they just keep pushing your buttons. Advice just take a moment, relax, apologize to the ones you felt offended you because you disrespected Marines on their website. If it makes you feel any better your question was answered. It would most likely be a DQ. I dont know the policy verbatim but something like that can be viewed as "distasteful" by the brass and rockers that sign off on waivers. The Corps is full and downsizing waivers are difficult to come by now a days. Like I said earlier best to wait until you are older.

I think the tattoo is a good idea. Wash out before you even start. If you have to ask the question, then you already know the answer and you are wasting people's time.

Narco, I'm worried about you. If you have this much issue with your wittle feewings getting hurt on the internet by anonymous people you will never make it through boot camp.

My advice for you, if you truly want to be a Marine is to try and deal with your emotions better than you do. There will not be anyone holding your hand in boot camp and telling you everything will be alright that the big bad Drill Instructors are just a bunch of meanies. Otherwise you'll be crying under your covers every night.

Then again you can become a "marine" instead. Who knows, they may welcome cry babies with a big loving hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookie22 View Post
    Narco let me break it down for you. Bro I was 16 when I began my paperwork. You will always get $h!t. The worst way to go about this is to disrespect Marines. I understand the advice/ answers you were looking for were not in the format that you expected, but you have to realize that we answer tattoo questions often. You could've googled the policy or spoken to a recruiter. Dont get it twisted the DevilDogs on here arent picking on some 16 yr old. Dont take it personnal. We are tough on each other. About the caring about one another, if you earned your Title then he!! yes I would do what was necessary and so would everyone here. Honestly sorry that everyone was sweet but come on tough chin man. There are worse things out there than some Marines just harrassing you. Honestly you brought this upon yourself and most Marines will think its funny how when you become mad you lose all bearing and were unable to be tactful so they just keep pushing your buttons. Advice just take a moment, relax, apologize to the ones you felt offended you because you disrespected Marines on their website. If it makes you feel any better your question was answered. It would most likely be a DQ. I dont know the policy verbatim but something like that can be viewed as "distasteful" by the brass and rockers that sign off on waivers. The Corps is full and downsizing waivers are difficult to come by now a days. Like I said earlier best to wait until you are older.
    i should say im sorry? over my dead body.

and no, not all marines harass each other. some are actually nice and give a sht about people. i guess you guys missed the memo.

now im off to bed to go make myself useful in the morning, and actually go to work.

and i actually think the correct approach is to disrespect the marines. when you act a fool and freak out on someone, reguardless of how many questions you've answerd about the subject. you deserve to be brought down a size or two. your on here to answer questions, not to pick on people because you think your of higher grade then everyone else.

and if you actually think this, then you dont deserve to be a marine, now do you?

bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Tun Tavern View Post
    Narco, I'm worried about you. If you have this much issue with your wittle feewings getting hurt on the internet by anonymous people you will never make it through boot camp.

My advice for you, if you truly want to be a Marine is to try and deal with your emotions better than you do. There will not be anyone holding your hand in boot camp and telling you everything will be alright that the big bad Drill Instructors are just a bunch of meanies. Otherwise you'll be crying under your covers every night.

Then again you can become a "marine" instead. Who knows, they may welcome cry babies with a big loving hug.
    that I wont ever make it through boot camp? no wonder you got to join when our country was corrupt back then, the way you all act. it doesnt suprise me one bit.

sorry excuse for marines if you ask me.

Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    that I wont ever make it through boot camp? no wonder you got to join when our country was corrupt back then, the way you all act. it doesnt suprise me one bit.

sorry excuse for marines if you ask me.
    lmao! You don't even make sense.
    But no worries I used the temper tantrum translator and you basically just said:
    "Oh yeah? Well you're a big poopy head!".

So I'll just form my reply in a way that is on your level of understanding:

......I know you are but what am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Narco View Post
    i dont care if your angry about the tattoo questions, try keeping it to yourself "man up son." nobody cares what you hate.. dont bring your problems to someone else. and i came here because i figured you guys would actually be nice, and answer my question with something along the lines of" naw that wont pass. sorry." and that would of worked just fine. but instead, you go and be an ******* and say its a stupid tattoo.. etc? why was there a need for that?

and i only give respect to people who deserve it, do some *******s on a forum deserve it? absolutely not. you dont even deserve to be a marine at this point. none of you do. and marines have the bad rep during battle. not back in the civilian world.. they're supposed to be respectful,and professional when your back home. the ****s wrong with you?
    YOU ARE LUCKY LITTLE MAN, IM GONNA HOLD MY TONGUE ON SOME OF THE THINGS I WANT TO SAY TO YOU BUT DONT YOU EVER ****ING COME ONTO A MARINE CORPS WEBSITE AND START SAYING WE DO NOT DESERVE OUR TITLE OF UNITED STATES MARINES. WE ****ING EARNED IT THROUGH BLOOD SWEAT TEARS MOTIVATION AND HARD ****ING WORK. YOU NEED TO ****ING STRAIGHTEN YOURSELF OUT WHILE YOU STILL HAVE TIME BEFORE YOU GET YOUR ****ING WORLD ROCKED. YOU ****ING DISGUST ME AND I WILL NOT STOOP TO A JUVENILE LEVEL WITH YOUR PUNK ASS. MARINES-I apologize for my lack of discipline and foul language to the little boy but I cannot and will not stand by and ****ing let this little turd tell me I dont deserve my title and what I have EARNED. My apologies.

Weazel has been permabanned for gross jackazzery, being stupid in a Marine zone, and general moronical behavior.

The black helos have lifted off, and let us never hear of this dipstick again.

Thread Information