Scare me away - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Scare me away

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    How's about a Blanket Party for Your YoungAzz PUNK

I am sorry if i have offended. I filled out the profile some since it has been suggested that i do so to get serious answers. The Marine Corps is the only branch of service that appeals to me, but i want to make an informed decision before i give them that kind of commitment.

I am not looking for abuse and am not a troll, if this thread is in the wrong forum then that is my mistake and i would appriciate it if a moderator would move it to the correct location

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Andrew thank you for filling in your profile and this will be moved by a Mod into Ask a Marine section

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I'll take a stab at that challenge. Consider what group of pantywaists are running this country, and what they came up with on rules of engagement.
    I sure wouldn't join, and I'm glad my son didn't.

I'm scared.

Quote Originally Posted by Patriot90 View Post
    The Marine Corps is the only branch of service that appeals to me, but i want to make an informed decision before i give them that kind of commitment.
    ...regardless, of where your question is placed on this board, I think you're asking the wrong question.

As a mother I say --
    Talk to your family members in the military and then go speak with a recruiter...then go speak with recruiters from other branches, maybe you'll connect with another branch.

There is a poll on the home page and I can't remember the exact percentage, but it says that something like 98.xx% would join the Marines again...that should answer your question as far as this board is concerned.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Really?!?!

Don't let the door hit your azz, Semper Fidelis.

Credits
    Savings
    I am sorry if i have offended. I filled out the profile some since it has been suggested that i do so to get serious answers. The Marine Corps is the only branch of service that appeals to me, but i want to make an informed decision before i give them that kind of commitment.

I am not looking for abuse and am not a troll, if this thread is in the wrong forum then that is my mistake and i would appriciate it if a moderator would move it to the correct location
    You need to think about what you initially posted. Instead of looking for a negative response you should have worded it so you could get some positive feedback

Why do you want to join the Corps? What besides your previously stated attributes can you offer? Have you at least talked with a recruiter?

Rethink things and come back with some serious questions. I'm sure there are many on here who will help you out

SemperFiMom, great responses Ma'am....

Quote Originally Posted by Cpl Heglar View Post
    DI's kick azz. You won't last 5 minutes without breaking down and crying for your mommy and you will miss Suzy Rottencrotch.
    I still miss Suzy Rottencrotch, and Sally Stinkfinger, too .... sigh ...

Marine Free Member bonedaddy0313's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Blog Entries
    I wont scare you away.......in fact. I challenge you to join. You've already ****ed off some of the locals. I guarantee that if you dont have a set when you go in....you'll have grown a pair by the time leave bootcamp. Then you can come back and chat with us.
    TAKE THE CHALLENGE !!!

Quote Originally Posted by SGT7477 View Post
    Don't let the door hit your azz, Semper Fidelis.
    OK..quit beating around the bush...say what you really think!...

Back to topic...I need a

Quote Originally Posted by radio relay View Post
    I still miss Suzy Rottencrotch, and Sally Stinkfinger, too .... sigh ...
    Ah crap I aint seen Sally 4 EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by chulaivet1966 View Post
    OK..quit beating around the bush...say what you really think!...

Back to topic...I need a
    Believe me I would love to but I would just get banned again, Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by advanced View Post
    I fear that with fag's being allowed to join now that we'll be getting more questions like this.
    Fags have always been allowed to join. Now its just open. Any other bridges you wanna burn?

Credits
    Savings
    So I am smart and capable but I lack focus and direction. I have been admonished against joining the Marines in the past because they will "make me into a marine", but I do not see this as a negative. A few members of my family have served in the military and this has been a positive life choice for them, and I have yet to meet a Marine I did not like. I am 21, like to work outdoors with my hands, and can learn and follow instructions. I do think that I would benifit from being allowed to serve my country.

This all being said i have a request: I want you to scare me away from the Marines. Tell me why I should not join, or would not want to. I have heard some sad and questionable things about how our armed service members have been treated in recent years and would like to know if they are true or just fearmongering. I am not looking for abuse, I am looking for informed opinions.

Respectfully awaiting responses, and Thank You in advance

Son you came on here like you were the cock of the block ( old Texas saying...lol) But when things didn't go your way, as in you didn't hear what you wanted to hear, you caved. I think you would have gained some measure of respect by toning down the bravura and simply be yourself. Why didn't you come back and post? Son, you're not any military material let alone a Marine. Go find something to do you're good at........besides whining

Thread Information