Leatherneck Reacts to Bin Laden death from 2230 1 May, REAL TIME comments - Page 6
Create Post
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
    Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Conch View Post
    This is a historic moment. However, this doesn't mean that we are in the clear. Al-Qaeda is gonna be Hell bent on revenge now. We still should be vigilant and alert.
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    I'm at Boston University in the History Dept. And yes they were chanting USA USA, now it's quieted down. Back to their "realty" Will Daddy sent me enough money so I can have the oil changed in my BMW? But to be honest the best students I have met have been in ROTC both Army and Navy. They tend to take history classes so I meet quite a few. Would be proud if anyone of them were my son or daughter. They actually stand when I walk into class, say yes/no sir etc. Odd for the northeast
    Good deal sir. I'm glad they were out celebrating. That actually gets me more emotional than the actual announcement.

I'm such a gurl LOL

Lucky I guess that I have my normal 2 week appointment with my VA head doc today.

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Bin laden or Gadhafi?? I guess we'll see whenever!!!
    He's next. Let 'em bark. We'll dust his a$$ too.

LOL. Amazing how this has already reached 106 posts and 8 pages

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt Leprechaun View Post
    Good deal sir. I'm glad they were out celebrating. That actually gets me more emotional than the actual announcement.

I'm such a gurl LOL

Lucky I guess that I have my normal 2 week appointment with my VA head doc today.
    About to turn in myself. Have a decent couch in my office so I'm bunking in for the night. Usual wake up is 06:00. One of those who don't need much sleep. Six hours is max for me

Take care Jason.

Oh, I agree 100 percent Dave.

Dan...thanks. Have a good day tomorrow!

He's dead now I want to know if he lost bowel control before or after they shot him.

Should've stayed in his cave...worked for 10 years.

I heard reports saying that he and his son used women as human shields during the firefight. This absolutely disgusts me.

Absolutely OUTSTANDING!,
    i don't care which unit got him, Just glad they were AMERICAN'S!
    The war on terror isn't over yet ... but this should give all Americans something to be happy about.

Semper Fi...

Phantom Blooper
    Guest Free Member
    Should've stayed in his cave...worked for 10 years.
    He emerged from his cave on Easter saw his shadow and got waxed.....

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    We all know his death isn't the end of terrorists, but all in all, isn't it better that we got him instead of not getting him? If we can get him, of all people. then we can get others in positions of leadership. I guess I think it's a step in the right direction that he met his demise, finally.

Agreed Dave, with him dead a lot of the financing also dies. He was a multi millionaire who I'm sure funded many if not all of the operations

Perhaps this thread could be saved and locked sometime in the future because it recorded many of our feelings and reactions while waiting for the official news

Credits
    Savings

Glad he is confirmed dead and I only hope they release some kind of photo for the benefit of the American people. Those who died and their loved ones during 9/11 deserve this and to hell with the Islamic reaction. The war will continue but I bet there are some uncomfortable people in Pakistan right now reaching for their latest excuses and lies to explain their complicity in this whole affair of where this terrorist has been hiding.

Semper Fi and "get some" SEALS

Scott

Guest Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    OUTF*CKINGSTANDING NEWS !!!

Semper Fi,
    Rocky

Thread Information