Leatherneck Reacts to Bin Laden death from 2230 1 May, REAL TIME comments - Page 10
Create Post
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910
    Wonder if ALL SEAL team members had the vidcams ON during the assault?

If so, wouldn't it be logical to assume that there is AN-INSTANT-BEFORE-DEATH shot(no pun intended) that would show pretty clearly who was to be shot?

Would even such a still would seemingly satisfy even the most doubtful of skeptics? Maybe.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    The reason I say all that is this: There is no end to it unless we as individuals put an end to it. We believe in plenty of things we can't see. We run our lives according to things we accept as true, even though we have no idea if they really are.
    We accept quite a few things in our daily lives.
    We have the choice to accept what proof we do have, or demand it for the rest of our natural lives.

There's a photo of Bin Laden on the Internet, dead, as we speak

Unfortunately Dave that's been proven to be fake. I posted a thread this morning about a hijack virus being attached to photos and videos of the deceased Bin Laden. The FBI has issued a warning not to down load these fakes

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I think he's dead. I just want to see him dead.

I don't care how "gruesome" the photos are, they can't be any worse than some crime scenes I've been at. I saw the Paki videos of the bedroom. Whoever got shot there left a lot of blood and parts of their brain on the floor and I would call it non-survivable just based on that.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    It wouldn't be enough anyway, Dan, and even if they produced the body, it still wouldn't be enough.
    You could set him in Times Square at rush hour and still, it would not be convincing enough.
    Nothing is ever enough. So here is the solution. We can believe he's dead, or we can believe he is still alive somewhere. Two choices. How's that? That satisfies everyone. LOL
    Works for me Dave, he never existed.

On the Today show this morning, someone was discussing that Al Zawahiri, OBL's long-serving 2nd in command, would succeed him. The guy said that Al Zawahiri was blunt-spoken and arrogant, compared to the quiet-spoken and poetic OBL.

Great! Now we move from a poetic terror leader to an arrogant terror leader.

OK folks, based on a VERY good idea, I'm shutting this one down. I'm also making it a 'sticky', as it shows, in 'real time', how 'we', as a community and as a group, reacted to this historical event.

I very much appreciate EVERYONE who took the time to share their thoughts on this.

I will likely change the title as well.

v/r
    Sgt L

Thread Information