Enjoy!
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enjoy!

SMH what is with all this Branch bashing lately?

Seriously, its getting old....

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2HaveEGA843 View Post
    SMH what is with all this Branch bashing lately?

Seriously, its getting old....
    "Branch bashing," as you've coined it, is intended to be light humor and in good fun, which this video is. Perhaps you should write a letter to Seth MacFarlane and voice your concerns.

Also, what does "SMH" mean? I'm assuming it's an acronym, but I speak English, not teeny-bopper.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstream View Post
    "Branch bashing," as you've coined it, is intended to be light humor and in good fun, which this video is. Perhaps you should write a letter to Seth MacFarlane and voice your concerns.

Also, what does "SMH" mean? I'm assuming it's an acronym, but I speak English, not teeny-bopper.

SMH-Shake My Head, it's pretty lame IMO.

Marines>Army

Seth who......don't know him.....care not to even learn of what he does....

I talk teeny bopper broseph......lemme do dis hea like dem boy do on tha block, feel me?

SMH=Shake my head

Seriously, it gets old you know. I hear it on here, I hear it at the RS. Maybe because I'm older but only the yougin's do it. I give respect where respect is due.

How about we start unemployment/welfare bashing but F**K I'm tired of giving away half of my check to taxes while the hatchet man *HR guy* walks around with his d**k on hard while handing out post it notes with *go to Main Building at 1400*...

Bash DAT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by robbyj View Post
    SMH-Shake My Head, it's pretty lame IMO.

Marines>Army

Eh boy......you post after me so delete your post then repost this rubbish.....

Do as I say

IMO is pretty lame also......double standard sucka

Eh boy......you post after me so delete your post then repost this rubbish.....

Do as I say

IMO is pretty lame also......double standard sucka
    "Do as I say"

Somebody needs to get off their high horse

Seth who......don't know him.....care not to even learn of what he does....

I talk teeny bopper broseph......lemme do dis hea like dem boy do on tha block, feel me?

SMH=Shake my head

Seriously, it gets old you know. I hear it on here, I hear it at the RS. Maybe because I'm older but only the yougin's do it. I give respect where respect is due.

How about we start unemployment/welfare bashing but F**K I'm tired of giving away half of my check to taxes while the hatchet man *HR guy* walks around with his d**k on hard while handing out post it notes with *go to Main Building at 1400*...

Bash DAT!!!!!
    I'm a 27 year old poolee. That old enough for you? No? Ok. My grandfather was discharged from the Corps in 1944 after taking a bullet in the head on Saipan. He poked fun of the Army 'til the day he passed in 2007. He was 82. That old enough?

I'd reply to the second half of your post, but once again, I only speak English.

SMH.....so you're one of those Poolees who's always serious while on here?

Ligthen up man seriously, its all in fun.

I go to the RS and see Poolees/Marines/Recruiters shooting the ****, theirs Marines at my job who shoot the ****, and etc.

How come on leatherneck you always have to be serious? Ligthen up because trust me the guys who are always serious and never find a time to just kick back and laugh are the ones nobody wants to socialize with and end up being labled as the butt hole or have their name written in a porter potty with some type of secreation of some sort coming out of a penis on their name.

Lighten up Duke......its all good

SMH.....so you're one of those Poolees who's always serious while on here?

Ligthen up man seriously, its all in fun.

I go to the RS and see Poolees/Marines/Recruiters shooting the ****, theirs Marines at my job who shoot the ****, and etc.

How come on leatherneck you always have to be serious? Ligthen up because trust me the guys who are always serious and never find a time to just kick back and laugh are the ones nobody wants to socialize with and end up being labled as the butt hole or have their name written in a porter potty with some type of secreation of some sort coming out of a penis on their name.

Lighten up Duke......its all good
    You apparently missed the entire purpose of this thread. You should start over opening it. This time, instead of whining about how it doesn't fit your depiction of good humor, watch the video, chuckle, comment if you'd like, and move on.

I wasn't the one that started the urinating in other people's cheerios.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunstream View Post
    I'm a 27 year old poolee. That old enough for you? No? Ok. My grandfather was discharged from the Corps in 1944 after taking a bullet in the head on Saipan. He poked fun of the Army 'til the day he passed in 2007. He was 82. That old enough?

I'd reply to the second half of your post, but once again, I only speak English.

Much respect to your grandfather for what he has done. I speak english also but do use internet abbreviations at times. Get use to abbreviations my friend, the Gov't/Military uses it all the time.

I have a uncle I never got to meet because he died while in battle. He's one of the few who earned the Navy Cross. He's a Marine and probably joked about the Army and any other branch. He would've been in his 60s now but never got to live past the late 1960s but he probably could have if the DIDNT REFUSE MEDICAL TREATMENT 3 TIMES and he still continued to ENGAGE IN THE FIGHT WHILE LEADING HIS MEN.

If you dont believe me, look up Cpl. Leroy Brantley and you will find him.

I respect grandfather for his service and what he has done for my freedoms as such as the decision you've made to enlist in the Corps. Do the same for myself and my uncle because we're in the same boat.

Quit being so uptight

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXPao...eature=related

Better.....

And I do apologize for "assing" up your thread

Apology accepted!

Much thanks to your uncle for his service and sacrifice, as well as to you for your decision to serve!

"Your experience may differ."

Classic.

On a side note, Seth MacFarlane is the creator of Family Guy.

Seth MacFarlane is dumb and a hack writer but that aside I get some of the in fighting amongst the branches I was getting come flack from an Army recruiter when I went with my brother to the recruiting station. But it has to come to a point obviously all services make a lot of sacrifices some more than others but without each branch working in unison they will fall apart.

Examples Intel school is held at a Naval base, I got a friend sho is a 2171 Electra Ordinance tech hes on an Army base. Those stationed on Hawaii are stationed at Air Force bases so without each one they are none.

Soon2HaveEGA843. every post of yours has **** in it. if your going to cuss put replacement letters in it so that it doesn't come up **** and we can understand what your fcking saying. (i.e. biatch). good day sir

Thread Information