Poolee still deciding on MOS (infantry)
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Poolee still deciding on MOS (infantry)

Hey all you Jarheads, Poolees, Concerned parents and more. I finally decided to just say hell with it and choose Motor T a few months back. Just so that I could have a field for backup. Since then I have done a lot of thinking about what I could and what I should do though. And now after all this time, with only 139 days until I ship I've come to infantry. The field is not currently open, but it does open frequently enough that I wouldn't have to wait long to get it. Just thinking about gets me nervous, but It's what I want to do. I'm in some of the best physical shape I've ever been in in my entire life and I know that I would belong to the infantry. No matter my MOS I am going to apply for Recon. I might just sound like your everyday idiot, wanting the diehard job, but truth is I just want to be the essence of what I've always thought a soldier was when I was a child. That brave image, with all the bore and bull**** that comes with it. Anyways.. yeah. Give me some tips on what to do if you can. Thanks.

Current IST scores:

20 dead hang Pullups (100%)
    100 situps (100%)
    9:23 Mile and a half

Jarheads? How about Marines.......

Also, PM Sgt Leprechaun and ask him to move this to the Ask A Marine forum, where you'll get answers from Marines........not all Marines have posting privileges here in the poolee forum...and double posting isn't allowed, either.

What it really comes down to is what do YOU want to do with YOUR life in the Marine Corps? The Marines here can only offer advice, ultimately........it's YOUR decision to make, not ours.

Personall, My Friend said SOI is pretty tough,but is just teaching the Basics, id do an infantry contract first, show you've got heart, then get the Marsoc indoc after a deployment, it would be alot easier imo. I had an 0311 tell me you dont learn **** at SOI and you learn everything in the fleet as well

choose infantry

oh and you look kind of homo in that pic of you and guitar. disregard my previous advice if you are a f@ggot please.

"Dont ask dont...Wait, Get the **** out of here..." hahaha.

Don't mind us, we're only Poolees.

Quote Originally Posted by USMC Infantry View Post
    oh and you look kind of homo in that pic of you and guitar. disregard my previous advice if you are a f@ggot please.
    You don't like his pic, then don't look at it. Your comment is totally uncalled for.....and it's good way to get yourself banned by one of the mods for a few days.

lol i wasnt gonna say anything buttttt...........

actually if ya want infantry and to know more about it check out ****************** the comics are hilarious ( and apparently 100% true) and the forums have some good info and everyone is chill.

Got it.

My recruiter busted his ass a few weeks back to get an infantry contract for a once fellow poolee of mine. Anyways, before the contract was approved and what not the retard joined the Army. So I just got the contract. I'm pretty psyched. Also, thanks for the advice you all shared. And thank you for telling that idiot what was up. I don't want to see people like that joining the few and the proud. Seems like a waist of space.

Quote Originally Posted by SoftballCatch23 View Post
    You don't like his pic, then don't look at it. Your comment is totally uncalled for.....and it's good way to get yourself banned by one of the mods for a few days.
    Can you please make sure to follow the rules, this is a forum for poolees and you are not a poolee.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent Johnson View Post
    Can you please make sure to follow the rules, this is a forum for poolees and you are not a poolee.

Hahaha you seriously are not telling a Marine what to do on a MARINE website are you..? Where do you get off doing that? Not that I am trying to kiss ass because kissing ass on a forums isnt going to do **** all for me. But seriously, did you even think before posting that? My guess is you are one step from black helicopters.

Guys Im Just Trying To Make Friends

This is ridiculous. Lol, I agree though. Telling a Marine what to do on a Marine website.. not smart.

hahahahahahaha good sheet

This is why i dont post over here much anymore ( not that i really did to begin with) everyone gets too butthurt...ZOMG how dare you talk to a Marine like that!...chill theyre humans just like us lol

Thread Information