Easter is comming.
Create Post

Easter is comming.

In the beginning Adam and Eve were intended to live forever in the garden under the protection an constant fellowship with God. After the fall Adam and Eve chose disobediance over eternal life. God grieved the loss of fellowship. He needed a way to bring mankind back into fellowship. Abraham reopened that door. Thus tearing down the door of the Earth Cuerse. But by then most of mankind did not know God.

God then sent his only son to earth as a man/God to feel, walk, live, love and hurt like men. Somehow he had to pay for the seperation from God for all mankind for all time. Thus allowing each of us the opertunity to re-enter fellowship with the Father and once again know eternal life and all the blessings of his Kingdome come to earth.

Jesus was able to feel the struggle we all face to walk away from temtation. He was able to feel our pain, guilt, hate, love, fear, sadness with out ever sinning. He had to carry the torture of our sins with every lash of the wip. He carried our guilt and humilitation when striped, scurged, and scorned in the public square. The weight of our transgressions made the crown of thorns hardly noticeable by comparison.

Torture beyond the ability of mortal man to survive was his loving purpose that day.

Nailled to the cross, stabbed in the side all after a torture that would have killed any mortal man. finally, as he slipped from his mortal body back into his eternal body he declaired "It is finished"!

What was finnished?

All that God had prommised to anyone who would choose to accept his sacrifice from a life of depravity and sin from a life of struggle and pain from a life of the inability to walk once more in his favor , love and grace; both here and eteranlly.
    His reserection kicked open the door that Man locked behind himself thousands of years before. But it was his sacrifice that paid the toll for all.

What now you say?

Sin still exists. Pain still exists. poverty, hate, lust, war, still exists.

We no longer have to carry the weight of those things.

God has made a way for all those who acdcept this marvelous gift of salvation to be able to live this life in the presence of God's covenant here on earth as well as heaven.

Choose you this day who you will follow!

Be it a life of sin, greed, sadness, lack, and suffering; or a life of freedom, service, empowered by hios covenant.

Choose life today. Choose Jesus!

Simply acknowelege our own nature of weekness ans sin. Accept his free gift to wash away all the guit and sin and become NEW again. Start over with a clean slate esach day.

When you no longer choose to carry this burden you are free to love like never before. You are able to make a difference in this world as an expression of his love to the world.

May this word touch your heart in a powerfull way. May you experiance Easter as God intended.
    May you become an example of Gods Love and grace to a world lacking in a God kind of love.

AMEN!

Amen Doug How True It Is Even Though People Will Deny It. I Admit Iam Not The Best Christian Practioner But Try The Best I Can And When I Fail I Ask God And Jesus For Forgiveness

Semper Fi And Godbless You Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Amen Doug How True It Is Even Though People Will Deny It. I Admit Iam Not The Best Christian Practioner But Try The Best I Can And When I Fail I Ask God And Jesus For Forgiveness

Semper Fi And Godbless You Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf
    If you repent old things are cast away and all things become new. None of us are where we want to be but with Jesus help we are not where we used to be.

Blessings Doc.

Credits
    Savings
    My God bless you Captain. I am glad that he lets us start anew each day because I always like everyone else fall way short of what I should. We need to all thank him for such GRACE that he presents us with.

Quote Originally Posted by rufus1 View Post
    My God bless you Captain. I am glad that he lets us start anew each day because I always like everyone else fall way short of what I should. We need to all thank him for such GRACE that he presents us with.

Amen Brother. Me too. Thanks for his amazing grace.

Mistybluelady
    Guest Free Member
    You wonder how long God's love will last? Find your answer on a splintered cross, a craggy hill. Thats Him you see up there, our maker, our God, nail stabbed and bleeding. Covered in spit and sin soaked. Thats our sin He is feeling. Thats our death He is dying. Thats our resurrection He is living. Thats how much He loves us.

Nails didnt hold God to a cross

LOVE DID

We live forgiven

Last edited by Mistybluelady; 04-18-11 at 07:23 AM. Reason: spelling

Once again you have brought an inspiring post,Doug. We are all have fallen short of the Glory of God at one time or another but if we ask God for forgiveness and believe in His word we will be forgiven.I thank God for the Old Rugged Cross.

Next week: He is risen!!!!!

blah

Mongoose
    Guest Free Member
    Doug, there will always be those that try to drag us down. Although our road will be hard. The reward will be worth it. God Bless.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistybluelady View Post
    You wonder how long God's love will last? Find your answer on a splintered cross, a craggy hill. Thats Him you see up there, our maker, our God, nail stabbed and bleeding. Covered in spit and sin soaked. Thats our sin He is feeling. Thats our death He is dying. Thats our resurrection He is living. Thats how much He loves us.

Nails didnt hold God to a cross

LOVE DID

We live forgiven
    Gah Lee make me shed a tear why don't you.

Cpl Kev

Marine Family Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    That is quite an inspirational message, Captain Kirk. Thank you.
    On the lighter side I'm still trying to decide what part of the chocolate Easter Bunny I want to eat first....the ears or the tail...but that is only after I have reflected on the morning's celebration. All the best to you....to everyone.

Thread Information