MCMAP Brown Belt
Create Post

MCMAP Brown Belt

Hello fellow Marines, I am currently a green belt going for my brown belt next week and I was wondering if anyone knew where I could find videos or thorough written explanations of the moves on the brown belt syllabus. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

Good luck and let us know how you do.

they actual videos of the moves are floating around,,,,,, if you want every move from tan to black the moves are on Marinenet. LCpl going for brown belt....... hmmmmmm --- just saying,,,,, so are you going to walk around with your blouse off all the time

Must be nice to have that kind of time :\ - not hating, just saying. I don't even think I'm qualified to talk, being a Lcpl holding a green belt used to be unheard of from what I hear and I got mine as soon as I hit the fleet.

There's no more rank restrictions on the belts? That's awesome. I thought it used to be to go for green you had to be a sgt+

Quote Originally Posted by jv1244 View Post
    There's no more rank restrictions on the belts? That's awesome. I thought it used to be to go for green you had to be a sgt+
    Yep, that's how I was told it was before I came on, Corporal. A lot of Marines are coming out with Grey belts out of their schools before they hit the fleet, I wasn't _that_ lucky though...

Quote Originally Posted by jv1244 View Post
    I know a number of LCpl's, even PFC's, that left School with me that had their Green. I also know a few Cpl's down here that have their Brown belt. I think that if there ever were restrictions, they're far gone now.

Go on MarineNet, search MCMAP and enroll in the course, it will give you a demo on all techniques for every level.

Thread Information