I rec'd this PM from Herrera...
Create Post

I rec'd this PM from Herrera...

"Good Morning Sir,
    I am Al Roy Herrera, I am currently living in Tucson Arizona originally from San Diego California. I would like to ask you some questions about becoming a Marine. I have been searching for someone online who makes sense. Thank You for your time."

My response:
    Roy....thanks for message and the kind words but there is a process here.
    First...you need to fill out all the details of your profile or no one will assist you on the forums anyway. Too many posers and wannabes show up here to troll.

Second...you post your inquiries on the this forum:
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

...and then I will read your post and be happy to try to help you in your decision making.

I'll watch for you post.
    Have a good day.
    we

Just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and let others know in case I miss his follow-up post.
    Nothing yet so we'll see if there's honesty/integrity of his request of which currently I am in doubt.

Thanks all...

Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by chulaivet1966 View Post
    "Good Morning Sir,
    I am Al Roy Herrera, I am currently living in Tucson Arizona originally from San Diego California. I would like to ask you some questions about becoming a Marine. I have been searching for someone online who makes sense. Thank You for your time."

My response:
    Roy....thanks for message and the kind words but there is a process here.
    First...you need to fill out all the details of your profile or no one will assist you on the forums anyway. Too many posers and wannabes show up here to troll.

Second...you post your inquiries on the this forum:
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=54

...and then I will read your post and be happy to try to help you in your decision making.

I'll watch for you post.
    Have a good day.
    we

Just wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt and let others know in case I miss his follow-up post.
    Nothing yet so we'll see if there's honesty/integrity of his request of which currently I am in doubt.

Thanks all...

No disrespect intended Marine but I thought the whole premise of a private message is that they remain private?

Not even sure why you posted it. Seems as if it's a basic question, he wants some info from you about being a Marine

Just sayin

Quote Originally Posted by BauerBrat View Post
    No disrespect intended Marine but I thought the whole premise of a private message is that they remain private?

Not even sure why you posted it. Seems as if it's a basic question, he wants some info from you about being a Marine

Just sayin
    I posted because I genuinely wanted to help him but it seems protocol here is to have the profiles filled out first.
    I thought I made that clear in my post.
    I found nothing out of line by posting this so others knew he may be inquiring here.
    I thought I was doing this correctly.
    Later...

joseywales
    Guest Free Member
    I cannot even imagine publishing a private message for all to see. What a betrayal of the person who wrote it.

Quote Originally Posted by DHaskins8 View Post
    I cannot even imagine publishing a private message for all to see. What a betrayal of the person who wrote it.

Well...guess I'm wrong even with qualifying my reasoning.
    Ok...I stand corrected and will delete.
    I would never mean to be insulting, compromise privacy or integrity in my post

I can't delete now so MODS PLEASE DELETE AS IT APPEARS I"M IN ERR HERE.

Thanks much.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by chulaivet1966 View Post
    Well...guess I'm wrong even with qualifying my reasoning.
    Ok...I stand corrected and will delete.

I can't delete now so MODS PLEASE DELETE AS IT APPEARS I"M IN ERR HERE.

Thanks much.

Wayne, I'm pretty sure you can't delete it. That has to be done by a Mod. PM Sgt Lep and he can take care of it for you.

Looks as you beat me too it.....lol

Quote Originally Posted by USNAviator View Post
    Wayne, I'm pretty sure you can't delete it. That has to be done by a Mod. PM Sgt Lep and he can take care of it for you.

Looks as you beat me too it.....lol
    DONE....

My apologies to the forum for my skewed sense of logic in this post.

SF
    we

Thread Information