Gays in My Marine Corps? - Page 2
Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 44
  1. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    they are perverts
    That is quite a blanket statement... and a statement that is just as true for straight people no less. Let's try to at least keep this conversation civilized and educated.


  2. #17
    Gay Men and Women have just as much right as you and I to serve their country. I'm sure they don't sign up for the wrong reasons that some of you are scared of. They have the same honor as you or myself...if their lifestyle doesn't fit your description of whats right, look the other way. Gay members in my family are just that.... my family, I could give a shat less what they do behind closed doors or in public....straight people for the most part are the obscene ones. Yeah, I'm straight BTW.....


  3. #18
    Marine Free Member FistFu68's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Tombstone,Az
    Posts
    7,638
    Credits
    44,926
    Savings
    0
    Images
    148

    Talking 1 Blanket Party coming up My Homo Brother Semper Pie

    Gotta admit,that Rockape up there on Hill 1192 did look awfully temptin' after I put a grass Skirt on that Harry Little Bastard,was gonna drill Him in His 6,But had too go out on another Killer Team With all Due Respect


  4. #19
    Quote Originally Posted by gkmoz View Post
    They are not a special minority in the racial sense, they are perverts and should not be allowed to serve in a military setting period !!!
    That's a very negative and uneducated thing to say. Tell it to Sgt Eric Alva (a gay) who on March 21st, 2003 become the first WIA of the Iraq War when he stepped on a landmine. I think he's served his time and done a lot more then most on this forum who give their "educated" guesses on gays in the Marine's after serving their 2+ years in admin during peace time 20+yrs ago. I've seen a few other really locked on Marines who were gay and didn't complain despite us making fun of LGBT types, calling them of homo's, queers, gays etc (but never directing it at them, just saying shlt in general). It's a one way street for them because we make fun of them but they (for the most part) don't report it or complain.

    I don't agree with gays for one reason and one reason only: why wouldn't they want some good ol' pussy action vs the alternative? Other then that, I don't have a problem with them as they're humans and it's their choice (kinda like that freedom thing we defend in the Corps).

    We're Marines and have been given orders, so we take em and run with it.


  5. #20
    Marine Free Member Marine84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    6,708
    Credits
    3,496
    Savings
    0
    Images
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Gotta admit,that Rockape up there on Hill 1192 did look awfully temptin' after I put a grass Skirt on that Harry Little Bastard,was gonna drill Him in His 6,But had too go out on another Killer Team With all Due Respect
    LMAO over here! You are one more sick puppy - LOL!


  6. #21
    Marine Free Member gkmoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeast ,Ohio
    Posts
    2,958
    Credits
    15,304
    Savings
    0

    Educated guesses.................

    Quote Originally Posted by jalopez101 View Post
    That's a very negative and uneducated thing to say. Tell it to Sgt Eric Alva (a gay) who on March 21st, 2003 become the first WIA of the Iraq War when he stepped on a landmine. I think he's served his time and done a lot more then most on this forum who give their "educated" guesses on gays in the Marine's after serving their 2+ years in admin during peace time 20+yrs ago. I've seen a few other really locked on Marines who were gay and didn't complain despite us making fun of LGBT types, calling them of homo's, queers, gays etc (but never directing it at them, just saying shlt in general). It's a one way street for them because we make fun of them but they (for the most part) don't report it or complain.

    I don't agree with gays for one reason and one reason only: why wouldn't they want some good ol' pussy action vs the alternative? Other then that, I don't have a problem with them as they're humans and it's their choice (kinda like that freedom thing we defend in the Corps).

    We're Marines and have been given orders, so we take em and run with it.


    how about having a brother who died from Aids ? Think I am still just guessing ? ya pompous little twit ! 23 boy you still know it all HUH ??
    My brother and I talked quite a bit about his homosexual perversion, did I love him ? of course he was my brother !
    Do I agree with his former life style ? Absolutely not ! And he paid for it with his life at a young age.
    You young guys are so brainwashed (braindead) it makes me want to puke ! ya been taught by these perverts all your life in school/college where ever there is a movie or T.V. its another life style ! Its a perversion no less then a pedophile. but hey just like you ! I am entitled to my own opinion, so don't be trying to knock what I think .
    Heck ! I have Grey chest hairs older and smarter then most of you 20 somethings !
    So your a big time war hero or something because you got ORDERED to war, I was a lucky one and didn't go to Nam, so does that make my service less then yours ?
    As for the Marine who got killed, that is an awful shame ! I morn for his family.


  7. #22
    Marine Free Member gkmoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeast ,Ohio
    Posts
    2,958
    Credits
    15,304
    Savings
    0

    P.s. .......................

    Thanx for your service ! Even though you think mine wasn't worthy


  8. #23
    I think my big question is, did you trust that Marine BEFORE you knew he or she was homosexual?

    If you did, then what the **** is the issue? If you didn't, then what the **** changed?


  9. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by jalopez101 View Post
    That's a very negative and uneducated thing to say. Tell it to Sgt Eric Alva (a gay) who on March 21st, 2003 become the first WIA of the Iraq War when he stepped on a landmine. I think he's served his time and done a lot more then most on this forum who give their "educated" guesses on gays in the Marine's after serving their 2+ years in admin during peace time 20+yrs ago. I've seen a few other really locked on Marines who were gay and didn't complain despite us making fun of LGBT types, calling them of homo's, queers, gays etc (but never directing it at them, just saying shlt in general). It's a one way street for them because we make fun of them but they (for the most part) don't report it or complain.

    I don't agree with gays for one reason and one reason only: why wouldn't they want some good ol' pussy action vs the alternative? Other then that, I don't have a problem with them as they're humans and it's their choice (kinda like that freedom thing we defend in the Corps).

    We're Marines and have been given orders, so we take em and run with it.
    Interesting that you view his opinion on gays serving as uneducated when your view of women serving is just as ignorant.


  10. #25
    GKMOZ, First, I'm sorry to hear that about your brother, I really am. Second, I don't see how your brother having aids somehow translates into not letting gays into the military or them being lesser Marines.......just me but whatever. Third, I never DISCREDIT anybody for serving and it's funny because I don't recall saying I'm a badass war hero...cause I'm not but in your infinite wisdom I guess I'm whatever you say I am.

    TunTavern, my opinion on WM's in infantry is different because the majority can't hack it whereas I've seen gays who did just fine. Plain truth there.

    Everyone has their own opinions and shlt and arguing on an online forum isn't going to change a lifetime of being raised anti freedom of choice or pro freedom of choice on what you like. I'll stay out of this argument from now on.


  11. #26
    Marine Free Member gkmoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Northeast ,Ohio
    Posts
    2,958
    Credits
    15,304
    Savings
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalopez101 View Post
    GKMOZ, First, I'm sorry to hear that about your brother, I really am. Second, I don't see how your brother having aids somehow translates into not letting gays into the military or them being lesser Marines.......just me but whatever. Third, I never DISCREDIT anybody for serving and it's funny because I don't recall saying I'm a badass war hero...cause I'm not but in your infinite wisdom I guess I'm whatever you say I am.

    TunTavern, my opinion on WM's in infantry is different because the majority can't hack it whereas I've seen gays who did just fine. Plain truth there.

    Everyone has their own opinions and shlt and arguing on an online forum isn't going to change a lifetime of being raised anti freedom of choice or pro freedom of choice on what you like. I'll stay out of this argument from now on.
    JALOPEZ, Ya missed it ! not surprised ! You said my educated guess, well it wasn't just a guess ! And you made a statement about some office pog,who served 20+ yrs ago, actually it was 41 yrs ago SON ! 1833 MOS
    And lastly I don't have infinite wisdom, Your attitude about an office pog and 20 yrs ago service said volumes on that !!
    I have my opinion and you disagree with it Fine !
    But don't go knocking any ones service ! POG or not ! We all are Marines ! We did our time, we earned it ! It has never been given.
    And lastly for sure this time ! My deceased brother was a Marine.
    He served honorably, but I STILL disagree with his former life style. S/F Moz USMC 68-70


  12. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by jalopez101 View Post
    TunTavern, my opinion on WM's in infantry is different because the majority can't hack it whereas I've seen gays who did just fine. Plain truth there.
    I have no problem with your stance on women in infantry. I was specifically referring to this nugget of ignorance when you were replying to the guy that said women should only be cooks and admin:

    THANK YOU! I guess it wasn't just my experience with them that was negative.



  13. #28
    Tun, you're gonna have to pardon ol lopez, he makes a lot of negative comments around here, kind of a trademark thing like a few others who will stay nameless


  14. #29
    There's probably alot more Lesbians than gay dudes in the Corps. I mean think about how many flamers are going to want to go into the Marines??
    I served with a Sgt. an Outstanding WM, who I guarantee was a carpet muncher, But that's what made her a hard charger.


  15. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FistFu68 View Post
    Gotta admit,that Rockape up there on Hill 1192 did look awfully temptin' after I put a grass Skirt on that Harry Little Bastard,was gonna drill Him in His 6,But had too go out on another Killer Team With all Due Respect
    Rockape?! What does it look like, a mini Sasquatch?


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not Create Posts
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts