Something to help calculate PFT/CFT
Create Post

Thumbs up Something to help calculate PFT/CFT

CFT Calculator
    http://cftcalculator.com/

PFT Calculator
    http://usmc.pftcalculator.com/

Put in your stats and it will show you the areas you need to work on for that perfect score. There is also a free app. on the android market place called EZ-USMC, it is a calculator for both the CFT/PFT for your phone, would be handy at PT at your RSS.

For you smart phone users, another app. I would highly recommend is Endomondo Lite, it tracks your distance, time, avg. mile time, calories burned, and you can compare to previous runs to see how you have improved.

Thanks for the reference!!! Just installed the app on my phone haha

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    I appreciate the calculators. Our RSS needs to do a CFT again, we only did the movement to contact and manuever under fire. No ammo can lifts which I am dissapointed. And we did this last June. Hopefully I do a full CFT and timed as well before I ship out to MCRDPI.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    I appreciate the calculators. Our RSS needs to do a CFT again, we only did the movement to contact and manuever under fire. No ammo can lifts which I am dissapointed. And we did this last June. Hopefully I do a full CFT and timed as well before I ship out to MCRDPI.
    No problem, i just picked up some ammo cans to practice for the cft with.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by robbyj View Post
    For you smart phone users, another app. I would highly recommend is Endomondo Lite, it tracks your distance, time, avg. mile time, calories burned, and you can compare to previous runs to see how you have improved.

I purchased a Nike + Sportband recently, which does the same thing.. its awsome it really helps keep me motivated to run more

Last edited by calebh180; 04-17-11 at 07:01 PM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information