Design ideas ? Marine Corps Ring ?
Create Post

Design ideas ? Marine Corps Ring ?

Marines,

Looking for what you would like to see made in designs for Marine Corps Rings.

What badges would you like to have made into a custom Marine Corps Ring ?

What types of rings ? Standard "class ring", Drill Instructor ring designs, Marine Recruiter, Flight Crews, wings, ??

Custom Rings for where you served ?

What ideas and comments ? We would like to ask you for what you desire to be made available.... Your input, ideas and feedback is greatly appreciated.

Made in USA by Marine Corps Veterans, yes and licensed by USMC.

Smile

Nice ring, I think this is a good idea.

Thank you....

We have a few designs already done up and work to add new designs based upon what Marines and Corpsman indicate they want - So we seek and ask all of you what you like and desire for any new Marine Corps Rings, pendants, etc.

Suggestions ?

Credits
    Savings
    wow....nice..where do we go to see/buy them?

Quote Originally Posted by old grunt View Post
    wow....nice..where do we go to see/buy them?
    Because you asked - Www.MarineCorpsRings.com

However we really are asking for design ideas of what you would like to have designed or made. Marine Corps Rings, pendants, any Marine Corps Jewelry items.

Certainly we would also like to see our fine Marine Corps Jewelry items sold on the online store on Leatherneck.com

Design Ideas??

One of our most recent Rings we have made - Cast in 18K Royal Yellow Gold. Truly a Marine Ring that receives lots of positive compliments when wearing.

Credits
    Savings
    Images

Quinbo,

thanks. yes - we make great rings, the photo you provided is also one of our Rings that we make, another example of what we make. Our Rings are carried by a few vendors, such as the National Marine Corps Museum, Marine Corps Association, Marine Corps League, Marine Parents and others in addition via our direct website.

Our service disabled USMC Veteran owned business trains and hires Marine Corps Veterans to design and make the worlds finest Marine Corps Rings - all 100% Made in USA.

http://www.marinecorpsrings.com/mari...rings-c-1.html

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Great looking rings! I subscribe to another site that has them on offer. I wasn't certain if they were a knock off on yours.

wow, I'm not a ring guy but those look sharp, I might have to reconsider....

I am a LCpl of Marines (non-active/otherwise assigned....this is the new "former") and would like to see a ring with LCpl chevrons and on the other side, maybe the MOS numbers....possible? There is nothing, anywhere on the planet, that commemorates any unit I was with or the MOS I was in (2621). It would be great to have something like that in a ring.

Quote Originally Posted by YLDNDN6 View Post
    I am a LCpl of Marines (non-active/otherwise assigned....this is the new "former") and would like to see a ring with LCpl chevrons and on the other side, maybe the MOS numbers....possible? There is nothing, anywhere on the planet, that commemorates any unit I was with or the MOS I was in (2621). It would be great to have something like that in a ring.
    Yes, the above ring, add LCpl Chevrons on one side and the 2621 on the other side. Custom Rings - that is what we make. Designed by USMC Veterans, handcrafted by USMC Veterans, made in a USMC Veteran owned business and Made in USA.

Give a call 1-866-545-1775 and order what you want. Hours are 09:00 - 17:00 Tuesday - Saturdays.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    They do awesome work y'all! I had him do one for me with my MOS logo (Ordnance Wings), MOS acronym (IYAOYAS), and United States Marine Corps in the design - it's bad as hell!

Thread Information