What do you all do in your free time? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    What's the matter, can't get a hookup or a girlfriend? lol, at least the man's honest!

I forgot, I also play airsoft. It's a lot like paintball, but all the weapons you use and gear you use look exactly like real world gear. So I run around wearing fake MARPAT, a plate carrier, combat boots, a helmet and googles with an M4 instead of a marker that looks like a hair dryer lol

Airsoft is fun as hell. If you're motivated to be a grunt, airsoft is a good way to keep yourself sane while you are waiting to go earn your title so you can play with real guns
    I've played airsoft for years myself, trying to sell off my equipment so it's not being wasted when I leave, maybe if im stationed somewhere that has a field I'll pick it back up again, cause i do enjoy playing.

What kind of replicas do you have? I have a G&G SOC16 with all prometheus internals, a CA SCAR, and a CA M4, I also have another CA Scar, but it's in pieces so I don't really count that.

I'm still in High School, so that takes up the majority of my time, but other than that I occupy my time with the girlfriend, pt, buddies,basketball, the shooting range, and wasting gas in my gas guzzler (99' Z71 Silverado)

I have a classic Army M4,2 450rd mags and 1 300rd mag. 2 batteries.10k bb's and some other stuff im trying to get rid of if anyone wants em..played with them about 3 times thats it

Quote Originally Posted by bposey8152 View Post
    Workout and video games. Routine of a champion Hahaha
    Also I would like to say I love McMinnville. LINFIELD!!!!!
    im a champion

For me, there is not much to do but PT every single day. Aiming to get the best IST scores that I can achieve. I also spend a lot of time reading books and playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 here and there.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges2 View Post
    For me, there is not much to do but PT every single day. Aiming to get the best IST scores that I can achieve. I also spend a lot of time reading books and playing Battlefield Bad Company 2 here and there.
    Really? Do you have XBL?

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Quote Originally Posted by achilles097 View Post
    Really? Do you have XBL?
    My bro plays on the PC, which to me is horrible. Damn keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    My bro plays on the PC, which to me is horrible. Damn keyboard.
    That is so funny. The keyboard and mouse is really awkward and tough at first, but in a week its the best combination for first-person shooters in my opinion.
    Achilles, we used to play XBL on the 360...a lot.

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    Shoot, we played alot of.....

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Marine_Corps_gears_of_war_by_amoshie1.jpg‎
Views:	118
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	9080  

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    Shoot, we played alot of.....
    I totally agree awesome Eagle, Globe, and Anchor in Gears of War style

That is so funny. The keyboard and mouse is really awkward and tough at first, but in a week its the best combination for first-person shooters in my opinion.
    Achilles, we used to play XBL on the 360...a lot.
    Man PC is the best system if you have the hardware. Graphics on the consoles don't compare. I play on 360 because I just couldn't afford to keep up with the RAM and all that technical stuff. My computer still runs on Windows 2000 LOL.

I can't wait for GoW 3 either. I don't like CoD too much. Unrealistic and each time they come out with a new game it just feels like an expansion pack. BC2 is better in my opinion...But I HATE HATE HATE when I have a team full of snipers and we have no damn points because they are a pack of pussies to man up and take the assault kit and get some points the hard way!

Quote Originally Posted by achilles097 View Post
    Man PC is the best system if you have the hardware. Graphics on the consoles don't compare. I play on 360 because I just couldn't afford to keep up with the RAM and all that technical stuff. My computer still runs on Windows 2000 LOL.

I can't wait for GoW 3 either. I don't like CoD too much. Unrealistic and each time they come out with a new game it just feels like an expansion pack. BC2 is better in my opinion...But I HATE HATE HATE when I have a team full of snipers and we have no damn points because they are a pack of pussies to man up and take the assault kit and get some points the hard way!
    Yes, PC is the best if you got the greatest hardware. You are very correct on that.

My brother told me that a good portion of gamers already tested GoW 3 and said that it was by far the best Gears of War game. It is going to be awesome. Hope I can play it one day.
    I played the very old Call of duty games back on PS2, which were awesome. Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare was IMO the best one and the most fun, and yes, every time a new one comes out, it is all the same...so disappointing.
    I totally agree about BC2, achilles. It is way better. I also hate a full team of snipers...actually, snipers in general in the game. The assault kit is the best! I finally got the M16A2 today...no scopes, just iron sight. Best weapon in the game for me.

Yes, PC is the best if you got the greatest hardware. You are very correct on that.

My brother told me that a good portion of gamers already tested GoW 3 and said that it was by far the best Gears of War game. It is going to be awesome. Hope I can play it one day.
    I played the very old Call of duty games back on PS2, which were awesome. Call of duty 4 Modern Warfare was IMO the best one and the most fun, and yes, every time a new one comes out, it is all the same...so disappointing.
    I totally agree about BC2, achilles. It is way better. I also hate a full team of snipers...actually, snipers in general in the game. The assault kit is the best! I finally got the M16A2 today...no scopes, just iron sight. Best weapon in the game for me.
    I have no ****ing idea what you are talking about.. just kidding i love gears of war i ****ing destroy noobs with my wall bounce on xbl and then i take ****s in their mouths after teabagging (it a glitch). lalalalaim going craazyyz

I enjoy going to the shooting range on my spare time and I also enjoy playing xbox. It seems also as if I have gotten addicted to Netflix but only if I can stream it instantly. I also enjoy the Hardcore punk scene and Metal scene. its all good in the hood.

^Dude i got season one of Entourage and i refuse to put it into my Ps3. Never sent it back either. Been watching every t.v. show.

Speaking of free time, any of you guys play Madden on Ps3?

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I pt at the Marine Corps office 3-5 times a week and we kill it everytime! I spend time with my fiancé and son along with the rest of my family. Also the guys in my pool tend to hang out alot along with the Marines on RA. Other than that it's xbox time with black ops or depending in the weather swimming etc

Thread Information