What do you all do in your free time? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    ...I fap....
    What's the matter, can't get a hookup or a girlfriend? lol, at least the man's honest!

I forgot, I also play airsoft. It's a lot like paintball, but all the weapons you use and gear you use look exactly like real world gear. So I run around wearing fake MARPAT, a plate carrier, combat boots, a helmet and googles with an M4 instead of a marker that looks like a hair dryer lol

Airsoft is fun as hell. If you're motivated to be a grunt, airsoft is a good way to keep yourself sane while you are waiting to go earn your title so you can play with real guns

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    What's the matter, can't get a hookup or a girlfriend? lol, at least the man's honest!

I forgot, I also play airsoft. It's a lot like paintball, but all the weapons you use and gear you use look exactly like real world gear. So I run around wearing fake MARPAT, a plate carrier, combat boots, a helmet and googles with an M4 instead of a marker that looks like a hair dryer lol

Airsoft is fun as hell. If you're motivated to be a grunt, airsoft is a good way to keep yourself sane while you are waiting to go earn your title so you can play with real guns
    I think there's an Airsoft CQB near our area...i think in manassas?

I used to play a lot ...even have a Tokyo Marui MP5 laying around, but I never got into the whole dressing up thing. I just went in some old cargos and a t-shirt. I did see quite a lot of people who were gear bums and used airsoft as an excuse to play "war". I met a few real military posers hanging around the place. A lot of cool veterans as well.

For me, I sit around play guitar(hope i don't lose my touch), watch some movies with my dad and periodically help him with this on-going landscaping project of his.. Pt twice a week via recruiting station, and usually work out 4-6 days with my dad and his friends. Nothing to do in my town really, wish I had a dirtbike.

Quote Originally Posted by achilles097 View Post
    I think there's an Airsoft CQB near our area...i think in manassas?

I used to play a lot ...even have a Tokyo Marui MP5 laying around, but I never got into the whole dressing up thing. I just went in some old cargos and a t-shirt. I did see quite a lot of people who were gear bums and used airsoft as an excuse to play "war". I met a few real military posers hanging around the place. A lot of cool veterans as well.

Oh **** I had no idea there were other guys on here from NOVA...we should get a group together and play some airsoft.

Oh yeah and I surf. But then again, everybody here in SD pretty much surfs in some aspect. Haven't done it since my board got totaled, but since my woman surfs also, I'm getting back into it. Luckily, as soon as I leave that depot, I'm changing out and going right to PB. Homefield advantage FTW.

My brothers and I used to go to the rock quarry at like 2am with our airsofts and play "airsoft hide and seek". Except instead of being tagged, you shot them. I remember once I was hiding up in a big tower at the park(pitched black outside mind you)...got shot right in the butt. Haha

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member

Sounds great, wish I could do some airsoft. Yet I don't have airsoft places around me and I am too lazy to buy all the equiptment and what not.

Never done AirSoft......cant relate

Whenever I'm not working I'm usually laid up with some bad *****es getting that wet wet.....

Really though, I spend time with my girl or go to my gma's and help around there with whatever she needs done. I play games from time to time, I go out and spend money I shouldn't be blowing, and very seldom I'll go out to a club or something and waste my time and money there.

I really dont have much free time during the work week so the weekend is just really enjoying being off. I don't work out during the weekend because its during my free time from doing anything that wouldn't suck while doing it.

Yall are young......still got that high school energy but trust me when you become a part of this working world it will drain you and you'll become just like you're parents who seem to just work, eat, sleep and repeat.

Hopefully the Corps will change my boring routine up

Quote Originally Posted by Tbrown10 View Post
    Video games, school,workout, Run my car in the 1/8th mile drag strip every friday...ride my firtbike on our farm

What are you running at the strip?

I had a 95 SS that I planned and stroking out to become a 396 with some nice 3.73s and such other big dollar money boys buy for street/track cars.

Didn't happen due to it being totaled and the car I have now was supposed to replace it but became so much of a pain I gave up.

With only 28 days until I ship to MCRDPI (May 9th) I am working out like crazy to make sure I meet my weight standard. Morning PT of cardio and bodyweight exercises, afternoon run/weight training. Never a dull moment.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    AAYYY!

Finally something me and Nerd can agree on. I actually am typing this after a good 5 or so hour game with about 30 or so guys. Bunch of former military dudes play so it's all good fun. It's kind of stupid that people are such gear queers in airsoft, but I just view it as like playing a video game except off the couch.

You can't really take it to seriously, using any type of optic is basically useless unless you're running a sniper rifle that has been upgraded up the @$$. That and light shrubbery stops bullets, and you can just walk away from the person's effective range and still be in their line of sight..

but yeah good fun, I'm not that much of a turd, I do run MARPATs and a M16A4.

Quote Originally Posted by Soon2HaveEGA843 View Post
    What are you running at the strip?

I had a 95 SS that I planned and stroking out to become a 396 with some nice 3.73s and such other big dollar money boys buy for street/track cars.

Didn't happen due to it being totaled and the car I have now was supposed to replace it but became so much of a pain I gave up.
    8.3 @ 86 with just longtubes,4.10's, intake, and a tune. Man i bet that car would have been stout! my love for cars got me addicted to adrenalin lol

To be honest all I do is go to work, workout, and that its, dont wanna go out with friends and risk getting in trouble, I could have left for boot last sunday but could not due to a ticket i picked up on my way to work (speed limit when from 65 to 45, hard to notice at 3am)

Mainly videogames and push-ups, crunches, pull-ups in between.
    Sometimes I listen to awesome music and do some exercises.
    Other than that, I'm having fun with other poolees and future poolees at school, picking on my ARMY jrotc instructor who keeps bashing us for signing up for the Marines.

pt in the mornin then play a little bit of video games and play with the dogs maybe shoot some of the guns i honestly dont spend much time with any of the people i know because they get in alot of trouble so i stay away from that

Thread Information