What do you all do in your free time?
Create Post
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Smile What do you all do in your free time?

Any cool workout routines, or fun activities?
    I ask because I'm looking for new hobbies to take up my time before I leave. Most of my friends went off to college out of the area, so I'm kinda stuck here with very few ideas of what to do with my days. I also am just interested in what other Poolees are into.

Workout and video games. Routine of a champion Hahaha
    Also I would like to say I love McMinnville. LINFIELD!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bposey8152 View Post
    Workout and video games. Routine of a champion Hahaha
    Also I would like to say I love McMinnville. LINFIELD!!!!!
    Haha I have a Linfield ID card My mom's worked there for 23 years! My sister also got her degree there.

My dad has his degree from there. He played football and baseball there in the 80's. I got an offer for baseball but I couldn't pass up the chance to join the Corps

Good deal You ship 7 days before me!

Maybe ill run into you

I play a lot of video games, and I read. I read quite a bit, usually about what's going on the world, or the Marines. The Corps occupies most of my time.

I only play war games though.

As for working out, all I do on my own is weight lifting, because i'm reletively scrawny and I am going into artillery. i want to be able to lift those shells easier

Quote Originally Posted by bposey8152 View Post
    Maybe ill run into you
    That'd be a little hard from Parris Island :P 4th Bn. Haha.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I surf, I fap, I do stupid sh*t with my friends to stay entertained, go shooting, work on my truck, deal with the pain of being too sexy for my shirt.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    I surf, I fap, I do stupid sh*t with my friends to stay entertained, go shooting, work on my truck, deal with the pain of being too sexy for my shirt.
    How is your ship date 20110805? Isn't every ship date supposed to be a Monday?

I PT one day a week... other than that, I read, do other stuff, and play a mean Les Paul. Hopefully, that isn't one of the things I lose over the 3 months of boot camp.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    yeah you're right it is the 8th, the liason said 5th for some reason, just looked at my contract..

don't really care because it's getting pushed back..

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    I PT 6 days a week. Nothing too crazy but enough to say I had a good workout.

Besides anything Corps related, I love music. I play a Fender Jazz bass and a synth. Like DudeFromDiego said, I hope I don't lose my touch haha.

Other than that, reading and sports. Not really playing sports but I'm one of those kids who watches every game, knows every player. After the Corps I want to get a Sport Broadcasting school in hopes to be a radio host. **** changes so that's in the back of my mind right now.

Video games, school,workout, Run my car in the 1/8th mile drag strip every friday...ride my firtbike on our farm

I've been a Club DJ for a while now...I tend to go out in DC/Baltimore and hit areas up with my buddies as a DJ. I worked with a few indie/mainstream rappers and done a few concerts in the area as a sound tech.

I also have a few synths laying around..make Dubstep, Hip-Hop and Electro House. I had a fan page with thousand or-so fans, but deleted that for the same reason...no time to make music and keep the commitment of making people happy at the same time. Music production is a very time consuming process.

I play hockey quite regularly as well, but not so much anymore. Wasn't a stellar student in high school by prep school standards, and I was too short for college scouts (5'6). I played at a high enough level so I was satisfied enough that I was finished after that... I really wanted to be a Marine.

I don't like video games too much. I'll play if I'm in a group with my buddies, but I'm the guy that everybody likes to kill in multiplayer because he sucks and its easy points for them LOL.

Thread Information