Becoming part of a FET?
Create Post

Question Becoming part of a FET?

I joined the Marine Corps to be a badass and ended up behind a desk as an Embarker. I am still looking to get my hands dirty and directly help the cause in the Middle East. I am looking for more information on how to get augmented to a Female Engagement Team. I am stationed on Camp Pendleton but currently serving overseas as a part of the 31st MEU.
    Does anyone have any info on how to go about getting deployed with the FETS.

HOORAH!

at least you're in an mos that picks up rank fast. But usually once you start doing your work ups to deploy they will have openings and ask for volunteers speak to your chain of command or your company training clerk for information.

Hello

Northern Cape Rural FET College emerged from the coming together of technical colleges in Okiep, De Aar, Kathu, Upington and Kuruman.

With its campuses scattered throughout one of the most economically deprived areas of South Africa, the college considers itself to be a provider to the community. It gives access to students for training opportunities that speak directly to the needs of the area, including learnerships in Viticulture, Wine-production, Ceramics, Local Economic Development, Early Childhood Development (ECD Healthcare and Arts and Crafts.

The college’s headquarters are in Upington about 4km from the centre of town. To the southwest of Upington, the Namaqualanc Technical Training Institute, (now Namaqualand campus) is located in Okiep, which is approximately 7km from Springbok in Namaqualand.

Thanks

Consumer Proposal

Wallalbert we were talking about Female Engagement Team or FET, not some college. Maybe pay attention to the Marine Corps a little bit befor you try and advertise. Thanks.

Thread Information