Free Marine Corps Gear
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Question Free Marine Corps Gear

Hello everybody, I am a Poolee and wanted to know were i can get free Marine gear or Marine items; raging anywhere from posters to clothing. I asked my recruiter but he doesn't have many things to give out so if anyone can give me a website or a location near Inglewood CA were i can get free stuff, Thank you!

Nothing is free. Go to sgtgrit.com or visit a military museum

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    As Nerd said, nothing is free. Sgtgrit.com has many Marine Corps shirts and accessories and posters. They also sell utility covers which I surprises me because how are nonMarines suppose to wear those.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    go to your RS, in the back there should be boxes of stuff, ask your recruiter if you can have some of it... if they don't care it's now your free stuff.

My Recruiter doesn't have anything either, the old Recruiter took everything with him. Ebay's got some pretty cheap stuff, and usmcblues.com has some moto shirts and whatnot. I got some covers on ebay for incredibly cheap, but SgtGrit has a lot of good stuff too. Hell, they have everything down to Marine Corps toilet paper. Legit, it has EGAs on it.

Funny thing is Gewarges is you ship out the day before my birthday which I will be celebrating in boot camp. and thanks to u both

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    go to your RS, in the back there should be boxes of stuff, ask your recruiter if you can have some of it... if they don't care it's now your free stuff.
    How about you read the post, idiot? He said his recruiter does not have anything to give out

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd View Post
    How about you read the post, idiot? He said his recruiter does not have anything to give out
    Seriously, take this to PM's or something. Don't make another thread a pizzing match.

On topic...this isn't the Army. I respect them, but I don't agree with handing out tons of stuff like they do. I think I heard they might even have get a set of ACU's or those new uniforms. If you want "free" stuff, come out of boot camp a Marine.

I heard they give out free Marine Corps gear at bootcamp!!

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Meh, they give you the poolee shirt when you enlist, good enough for me. I don't really feel the need to walk around going "hurr durr look at me everyone I'm enlisted". Because honestly, no one really cares... they think you're stupid, crazy, gonna get killed, whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    Meh, they give you the poolee shirt when you enlist, good enough for me. I don't really feel the need to walk around going "hurr durr look at me everyone I'm enlisted". Because honestly, no one really cares... they think you're stupid, crazy, gonna get killed, whatever.
    This is true. Most cute females dig Marines but other than that everyone, like Alex said, will think youll die.

Quote Originally Posted by BestModeEngaged View Post
    I heard they give out free Marine Corps gear at bootcamp!!
    Nope. That's wrong too. Every bit of your gear at bootcamp will come out of your paycheck

I'd much rather voice my opinion here so everyone see's it, but, alrighty

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    This is true. Most cute females dig Marines but other than that everyone, like Alex said, will think youll die.

One thing you must know about that poolee, is that he generalizes everything based on what he knows, what he thinks he knows, and what he imagines up with his very strange mind.

Around my hometown, people are in awe of me being in the Marine Corps DEP. I have been approached tons of times by veterans and civilians and been given a handshake or a pat on the back accompanied with a "thank you for serving our country"

Kids at my school know me as "The Marine Kid" and a lot of them think it's badass.

Just because nobody likes AlexJH (which is not suprising) doesn't mean nobody likes other poolees.

Last edited by Nerd; 04-07-11 at 05:53 PM. Reason: added a quote

Ah nice. Glad you posted that, i remember i found out everything "issued" will come out my pay check. Go read about it yourself, guys.

I get the I will die bid all the times. They do find it badass and all and i am the only kid in my high school shipping for the rest of the year, my friends always say " your going to die, dont go!" lol. Its what ever though, we all the know the risk.

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    Ah nice. Glad you posted that, i remember i found out everything "issued" will come out my pay check. Go read about it yourself, guys.

I get the I will die bid all the times. They do find it badass and all and i am the only kid in my high school shipping for the rest of the year, my friends always say " your going to die, dont go!" lol. Its what ever though, we all the know the risk.

I hate those damn kids who say that. The kinds of people who say that think that every swinging d*** in the military is a rifleman and nothing else. A buddy of mine is enlisting in the Air Force and people are begging him to be careful over in Afghanistan. Whatever. Freakin' idiots don't know what "POG" or "desk jockey" means, and I don't mean to insult you if you're not a POG, but seriously, enlistment doesn't equal death, it just equals possible danger

Thread Information