How large is your pool? - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by jeonpaolo View Post
    ^ SheDevilPup, just saw your ship date and all I can say is I feel sorry for you lol. Ive been waiting since June to ship out now, I know how much it can suck.
    Well, that's what happens when you DEP in at the end of your Junior year of high school. lol

I don't care. 10 months of time to finish school, lose some pounds, and work for a near perfect IST score. Can't complain.

EDIT:

Oh by the way. There are A LOT of poolees in our office shipping to SD the same day as you so if you get a few guys from Santa Barbara in your platoon don't be surprised. lol

We're losing like.. 75% of our pool this summer because they're all shipping out between the end of May and the end of August.

haha cant agree with you more. waiting that extra month sure helped me out alot. went from 1 pullup to 18 But unfortunately I didnt get to choose to wait that long, im just still in school trying to finish my senior year.
    And yea haha same with our pool they are all gonna be gone in the summer like me. 62 more days @1493 more hours lol yes im that motivated i know the hour too

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    25 x 12.5 yards
    LOL.

Thread Information