MCRDPI Website
Create Post

Thread: MCRDPI Website

MCRDPI Website

I been trying to get on this site for a few days to see what my scheduled graduation date is and it is not working. Anyone else have this problem?

www.mcrdpi.usmc.mil

It's back up now

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    I ship out same day and same place. September 23rd is our graduation date. Only 3rd Btn Kilo is graduating that day.

im either 3rd Bn inda Co. or 4th Bn Oscar Co. they both graduate sept. 2

Quote Originally Posted by holey336 View Post
    Well since I don't think you are a female, you cannot be in 4th BN. 3rd BN India CO it is.

Quote Originally Posted by New Jersey View Post
    Well since I don't think you are a female, you cannot be in 4th BN. 3rd BN India CO it is.
    lmao, i completely forgot 4th Bn is the female Bn, thanks for the reminder, glad i didnt say that to my recuiter

I graduate November 4, 2nd Bn Hotel Co.

stupid question but I ship out for MCRD San Diego on May 16th. How do you guys tell from what Bn and Company your with?

Would I be with 3rd Battalion Kilo Company?

mcrdpi.usmc.mil/graduation/grad_dates.asp

add www at the start of that link and go there to see your dates. or just google mcrd pi, go the first link and then there should a bar that says "Graduation" . Go there and look up your date. Under your graduation date, which is exactly 13 weeks from your ship date, there will be your battalion and company.

I will be graduating the same day as you holey336 and will also be in 3rd Bn India Co as well, so I'm guessing you will be shipping out on 20110606. Im from queens so ill be seeing you in Brooklyn at Ft. Hamilton on June 6th.

Quote Originally Posted by domheu117 View Post
    I will be graduating the same day as you holey336 and will also be in 3rd Bn India Co as well, so I'm guessing you will be shipping out on 20110606. Im from queens so ill be seeing you in Brooklyn at Ft. Hamilton on June 6th.
    actually i ship out may 31, so ill be waiting there a few days before you for everyone to come in and go through processing

actually i ship out may 31, so ill be waiting there a few days before you for everyone to come in and go through processing
    You mean waiting at MEPS for a few days or waiting at boot camp?

You mean waiting at MEPS for a few days or waiting at boot camp?
    waiting at boot camp, I've heard during the first week of forming some people come in a different times, people who come in early basically have to wait so everyone starts training at the same time. maybe during this time we review how to do things by the numbers but im not really sure. may 31, the day i ship, is a tue. and i believe things start on Fridays usually. but that Friday is June 3, and you said your coming in the 6th so u might start the following Friday and graduate a week after me, so that'd be sept 9 with 1st Bn Bravo Co. although im not 100% certain about any of this since I've never been there

waiting at boot camp, I've heard during the first week of forming some people come in a different times, people who come in early basically have to wait so everyone starts training at the same time. maybe during this time we review how to do things by the numbers but im not really sure. may 31, the day i ship, is a tue. and i believe things start on Fridays usually. but that Friday is June 3, and you said your coming in the 6th so u might start the following Friday and graduate a week after me, so that'd be sept 9 with 1st Bn Bravo Co. although im not 100% certain about any of this since I've never been there
    I see.... Well going by what my recruiters have been telling me I should be in 3rd Bn India Co. and graduate on Sept 2nd. When I checked on the website the only graduating date for 3rd Bn India Co in September is the 2nd. Poolee's ship dates are constantly being pushed back later or made to leave earlier so who knows when we might go.

My original ship date was June 13th but was pushed back to the 6th so I might end up being made to go on the 13th again if there are to many people. Your situation sounds a little weird to so your date might end up getting pushed to the 6th. We're just going to have to wait and see. Either way, ill see you there. Best of luck to you.

I see.... Well going by what my recruiters have been telling me I should be in 3rd Bn India Co. and graduate on Sept 2nd. When I checked on the website the only graduating date for 3rd Bn India Co in September is the 2nd. Poolee's ship dates are constantly being pushed back later or made to leave earlier so who knows when we might go.

My original ship date was June 13th but was pushed back to the 6th so I might end up being made to go on the 13th again if there are to many people. Your situation sounds a little weird to so your date might end up getting pushed to the 6th. We're just going to have to wait and see. Either way, ill see you there. Best of luck to you.
    yea same to you, i cant wait!!!!!!

Thread Information