Shaving In Bootcamp - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Yep, what I'm sayin. Honesty is,,,,, curley hair shaved close tends to go ingrown. I felt sorry for those who shaved close and bled.

Today, I believe it's called "Magic Shave" or some such

I just got out of boot camp and here is how it goes...

Just try shaving if it doesn't work at first o well, it's not like you get enough time to shave your whole face anyway. But Once you get to go to the PX they have special shaving cream and razors called "bump patrol" that will help out. But until you do go there you gotta deal with it. The drill instructors aren't worried about what you look like at first. You all look like **** in there eyes.

if it's enough to be a serious medical issue - as in constant bleeding and possible infection - then you'll get a no-shave chit

contrary to what some believe, shaving has nothing to do with one's job proficiency and there are many dark green marines that don't shave because it would leave them bleeding from the neck every day.

if medical determines that it's not a big enough deal to give you a no shave chit then you'll have to suck it up. I still get some bumps on my neck but some hand sanitizer helps

You all are kidding right. If not, is this a new condition, never heard of it back in the day.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    Pseudofolliculitis barbae

There was or is this stuff called magic shave. It was in a powder form and mixed with water to make a paste then smeared on the face. Waited about 5 minutes then washed it off. It took all the hair with it.

Well Said Robert. I Saw Alot Of Marines At Our Bas With That When They Checked In From Soi. That Magic Shave Worked Miricles

Semper Fi My Brother

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Thread Information