Take the 30 day challenge
Create Post

Take the 30 day challenge

[FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']My Pastor, Gary Keesee of Faith Life Church shared this challenge last week. I’m taking it; how about you?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Doug Kirk[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif'][/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']For the last few weeks, I’ve been teaching along the lines of faith and how the Kingdom of God interfaces in the earth realm through our hearts and how it’s released through our mouths. When I first began teaching this several months ago during our healing series – LIVE WHOLE – we saw many people healed through the same principles of believing, speaking, and receiving healing.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']I’ve continued to see evidence of people applying those principles. Last week, several people shared their testimonies of healing during services our daughter Amy led at FLC. I want to share one of those stories with you – Cortney’s story. I want you to read her story carefully. Then, I want you to grab hold of it and realize that the same promises that brought her story to pass are available to you also. Because God is no respecter of persons – you have the exact same legal rights as Cortney does.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Cortney’s Story[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']When Cortney was about 12 years old, her right leg had grown longer than her left leg. Her left leg was about 2 inches shorter than her right leg and her left foot was smaller then her right foot. As you can imagine, this caused Cortney a lot of problems. She couldn’t run. She said trying to buy a pair of shoes was a joke. The difference was so drastic that she would have to stand off balance. In fact, she could stand on her right leg and swing her left leg. It was that bad.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']The unevenness of Cortney’s legs caused her a lot of pain, especially after she was married and got pregnant. She dealt with horrible pain during both her first and second pregnancies. But then Cortney heard Amy’s story. (Read Amy’s healing testimony at http://www.amyshelaine.com/)[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']When Cortney heard Amy’s story and how Amy had settled for a doctor’s report that it was just the way she was, she realized that she shouldn’t be limping and off balance. Cortney knew that wasn’t what God had promised her. So, she started speaking to her body and telling it to line up. But something was wrong. It didn’t work. So, she asked God why and He showed her. He showed her that she had some anger and resentment that she had been holding on to. She needed to forgive and let go. God showed her that she couldn’t be healed in her body until she was healed emotionally. So Cortney took the journey of forgiveness.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']And, one morning she was in the shower and she realized she was standing straight. She even tried to stand crooked to see if she was imagining things. She yelled for her husband to come and confirm it. Cortney had received her healing.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Now, Cortney was raised in church. She believed in healing. She knew it was true. She knew the power of God. She had even spoken it over other people. So, what was the problem? Cortney had to receive the healing that was already available. It was up to her to accept what was being offered to her. She had to tell herself that God had already healed her. She had to change her picture.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']What are you painting your mental picture with? Are you painting it with what the media says, with the doctor’s reports, or with the Word of God?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']In her teaching, Amy compared our hearts to gaming consoles. Think about that. Your heart is like a gaming console. And, our eyes, ears, mouth, and other senses are the controllers. They’re the gates to our hearts.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']So, what are you letting into your console? Is your heart being controlled, and fed, by your ears – by what you’re hearing? Are you listening to the right stuff? Is someone telling you, “Your parents had cancer. You’ve had some symptoms of cancer. You’re probably going to have cancer?” What kind of music are you listening to? What are you listening to people talk about at work?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']How about your eye gate? What are you allowing into your heart through your eyes? What are you looking at on the computer? What are you watching on television? Are all those carnage and murder stories really worth it? Dr. Morgan, who teaches at our college, says television is called such because it’s “telling a vision.” What vision are you getting?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Then there’s your mouth. What are you speaking over yourself? What are you saying about your children or your spouse? Do you know that you’re giving those words control over your heart?[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Amy’s message was powerful. She said we have to stop handing the control to other people and things. Instead, We have to hand it to God and His Word. We have to do some serious reprogramming. We need to put in what God says about us. We have to be transformed by the renewing of our minds.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']So how do we do that? We start with the Word of God. We find scriptures to reprogram our mind and repaint our picture. We speak the Word of God. We hand the controller over to Him.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Do this. Make a decision to reprogram your mind. Take the 30-Day Challenge. Reprogram your mindset for that picture of health, or whatever it is that you’re believing God for.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Print the bookmark. On the front, write down the picture of what you’re believing God for. Draw it in the frame. Then, on the back, write down the scriptures you’re standing on.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Then, every single morning, noon, and night, or whenever fear or pain or sickness or you get a bad report, pull those scriptures out. Study them. Read them out loud. Reprogram your picture.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']For some of you, it may only take 10 days. For some of you, it may take the full 30 days. For some of you, it may take a year to get all the junk out of your heart and really reprogram your picture. No matter how long it might take, Amy and I challenge you to take this up.[/FONT]
    [FONT='Century Gothic','sans-serif']Take the 30-Day Challenge and dare to believe that God is true to His Word. He is faithful.[/FONT]

Thank You Doug I Will Give It A Try< That Is Very Interesting. I Never Knew Or Heard Abbout The Challenge Before But Iam Going To Do It.
    Semper Fi And Godbless Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Quote Originally Posted by doc h fmf View Post
    Thank You Doug I Will Give It A Try< That Is Very Interesting. I Never Knew Or Heard Abbout The Challenge Before But Iam Going To Do It.
    Semper Fi And Godbless Doug

Stephen Doc Hansen Hm3 Fmf

Doc, Get your Bible out and look up the scriptures on healing and speak them out in faith believing and see what happens!

Blessings my brother.

Thread Information