Boot Camp
Create Post
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boot Camp

Boot Camp

What are you looking forward to in boot camp?
    I am excited for the pugil sticks and the gas chamber. If you have already been through then what was your favorites (besides getting your eagle,globe, and anchor)?

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    This poolee is looking forward to go through boot camp in general and earning the title of Marine.

Im looking forward to the pugil sticks also. Just hoping i don't get that 6'3 195lb guy who swings with the hate for puppies flowing in his blood.

Credits
    Savings
    I am excited about the good food, staying up late then sleeping in, and making new friends!

Credits
    Savings
    Obtaining Guide?

Ummmm.... I live right down the street from MCRD so after graduation I get to sleep in my own bed. Becoming a Marine and that's probably about it. Definitely not lookin forward to the showers and "food".

I'm looking forward to the long humps in Camp Pendleton

Quote Originally Posted by Taviah View Post
    I am excited about the good food, staying up late then sleeping in, and making new friends!
    hahahahaha.

the confidence course, the crucible, the rifle range, and the EGA ceromony, and of course graduation

Quote Originally Posted by Honcho1010 View Post
    Im looking forward to the pugil sticks also. Just hoping i don't get that 6'3 195lb guy who swings with the hate for puppies flowing in his blood.
    hahahaha You just need to have a little more hate for puppies pulsing through you veins! I am sure you will.

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    unless you're a 6'3 195lb dude without hate for puppies, then i doubt you'll get paired with this guy lol.

although the other 6'3 195lbers in your platoon had best watch themselves

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    my highlight will definitely be the crucible! 3 days of hell, but at the end your a Marine. My ship date can't coem fast enough

That'll probably be me or more 6'3 210.......Very competitive and hate to lose so if I have to knock a mutha sucka out I'll do so but once its over I'll extend my hand and help my fellow future Marine up.

I'm ready for all of it minus the distance running. Ready to feel dead from PT, ready to complain to myself, ready to get mad at the other Recruits who make us suffer more, ready to complain to my ol man in letters, ready to get IT'd for laughing at a Recruit or DI, ready to feel sore all over, ready for the dreaded 43298 shots we have to take, ready for the rifle range, ready to have my own BCG sinces I can't wear my contacts, ready to be sexually frustrated, ready to hate the fact I'm standing outside in 90+ heat, ready to do the last hump back after the Crucible, ready to talk **** to fellow Recruits during free time, ready to be mad at myself for slacking at times, ready to hear "LIGHTS OUTS!" and stay up then regret it, ready for box chow during recieving, ready to be yelled at Marines that are the same age as me, and last but not least.....Ready to go visit my grandmother with my charlies or bravos on and visit my late Marine uncle Cpl. Brantleys grave while saying "I'm a Marine just like you uncle and I will uphold the Marine legacy you bestowed in our family" as I begin to finally shed tears of pride.....

I'm ready to become a Marine....

Poolee/DEP Free Member
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by PooleeGewarges View Post
    This poolee is looking forward to go through boot camp in general and earning the title of Marine.
    this poolee is excited to speak in the third person and earn the title of soldier

hooah

Seriously though? Do you really refer to yourself as "this poolee"?

Quote Originally Posted by AlexJH View Post
    this poolee is excited to speak in the third person and earn the title of soldier

hooah

Seriously though? Do you really refer to yourself as "this poolee"?
    Hooah? Seriously?

Thread Information