Leathernecks Motorcycle Club Florida - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alot of good dudes don't want to prospect because they think they are going to be treated like a bioch. That ain't the case. It's a learning/Feeling out period

Quote Originally Posted by CplKJSpevak View Post
    Alot of good dudes don't want to prospect because they think they are going to be treated like a bioch. That ain't the case. It's a learning/Feeling out period
    I'm not against the clubs at all, a lot of fine people there. I'm just disappointed that many of them, from my observation, seem to no longer be true to themselves. When I meet Nam Knights or Vietnam Vets, wouldn't you think that they had been in the Nam.

It's like a way for a lot of posers to "rightfully" wear the emblems of our service. And they act like the real deal, to the casual observer, more than we ever did.

To be considered for membership in the Leathernecks you have to be Marine or FMF Corpsman,,,,,,,no way around it.

In order to be considered a DD214 must be provided, LMCI only accepts Honorably Discharged and Active Duty Marines and Navy Corpsman. There are no posers with our Club.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcorp84 View Post
    In order to be considered a DD214 must be provided, LMCI only accepts Honorably Discharged and Active Duty Marines and Navy Corpsman. There are no posers with our Club.
    You can always trust Marines to stay true, thank you.

QUESTION: I'm going over to Melbourne, FL next month for the Vietnam Vets Reunion, anyone been there before, is it worth going?

If your referring to the All Veterans Reunion first week of May then Yes, they have all sorts of events and static displays, food, beer etc...

If your referring to the All Veterans Reunion first week of May then Yes, they have all sorts of events and static displays, food, beer etc...
    Thanks. If any of ya'll are going I'll be on the turquoise and white Indian.

We are there all four day's, you'll see our red canopy with Leathernecks logo.

We are there all four day's, you'll see our red canopy with Leathernecks logo.
    Good, I'll stop by and meet you.

When I click on the link for signing up for MC club it tells me the domain name is expired. ????

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    Maybe because the link is over three years old.

Probiably so, I found out some info, you need registration code given by local chapter in order to sign up with national chapter, it's a start.

PJones64
    Guest Free Member
    You can PM advanced, he knows about that stuff

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    There are over 250 Marine biker clubs and rider clubs in America. I have a Leatherneck MC club in my area they act more like a 1 % club which they shouldn't. I am a believer of having one MARINE club in America not two hundred. MARINES its time to get your chit together. Another Riding clubs is the United States Marine Corps Riders out of California who has many Detachments throughout America; just saying. I belong to none I am a Lone Wolf.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I used to belong to the Leathernecks M/C.
    ALOT of the chapters dropped out and renamed their clubs due to some of the politics involved with National.
    MOST of the LN M/C's ARE 1% clubs...

Thread Information