Leathernecks Motorcycle Club Florida - Page 3
Create Post
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I just moved to Venice and was looking for a rc, how do I go about joining the Legions? I have copies of my DD214 if needed.

ChuckH I see that you posted that LN MC's are mostly 1%. This is what gets people in trouble. You are not well informed. As a Enforcer with LMCI I can assure you that we all LN MC's are in contact with each other and are not 1% however make no mistake we are a MC and live and act accordingly to that and not anything like an RC. When I read others description us, I find a lot of errors. I would request that in the future you forward any questions about LN MC's to me and I will forward it to the appropriate channels. I am not showing disrespect but false intel about an MC is. You may have been a former LMCI but I can assure you this is not the same reality you left. It is important that you and others understand! Cool? I am making an effort to keep the tempers down before a flare up. We take this MC very serious.

As to previous post we do not advertise for membership. This family is not for every Marine. Just because you are Marine does not give you a right to our MC. We are a cut above. As stated "Not everyone can be a Marine and not every Marine can be a Leatherneck MC Patch holder" There is much that goes into this club besides brotherhood. Those that want it find us. Those that find us don't always get in. Once failed there is no other chances. Those that make it and earn the right to be a brother are very proud and most claim tighter than blood family. Remember the USMC is called the "Suck" We work, Ride and play hard and are willing to Fight hard to defend it. That said Semper Fi to My Marine Bros and Good luck to those seeking a Leatherneck MC family.

I'm a Prospect of Leathernecks MC. I looked around and decided 1% wasn't for me. Ran into the Marines MC a couple times, once at a Harley event, and they looked right through me despite my civilian USMC cover and obvious tats.
    I had to track down the Prez of my local Leathernecks chapter. I've since learned there's a reason it's not easy. We had a meet and greet and got to know each other. I went on a run as a guest, met members from other chapters and felt right at home. I'm learning what I never knew about MC culture and I'm anxious to prove myself! I look forward to the day I can call myself a member of Leathernecks MC!

Does the Leatherneck MC belong to the COC, or is it given a pass because it is a military club?

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    It depends on the state. Here in CT we dont have a CoC.

Thanks Chuck! The Bandidos run the COC here, and they are pushing their weight around to get everyone to join; particularly clubs that wear the MC patch. Some clubs have broken up rather than being part of the COC. Thus my question about the Leathernecks MC .

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    I am the State Rep for the CVMA in CT.
    As I said before we don't have a CoC, but some of the other states the CVMA are members, which is mandatory for them.

Thanks again Chuck! Hope the daughter is better.

Credits
    Savings
    Images
    She has 2 more rounds of chemo then she is done with it on October 10th.
    She has been a trooper but definitely ready to move on..
    Thanks for asking.

Quote Originally Posted by rapture View Post
    As to previous post we do not advertise for membership. This family is not for every Marine. Just because you are Marine does not give you a right to our MC. We are a cut above. As stated "Not everyone can be a Marine and not every Marine can be a Leatherneck MC Patch holder" There is much that goes into this club besides brotherhood. Those that want it find us. Those that find us don't always get in. Once failed there is no other chances. Those that make it and earn the right to be a brother are very proud and most claim tighter than blood family. Remember the USMC is called the "Suck" We work, Ride and play hard and are willing to Fight hard to defend it. That said Semper Fi to My Marine Bros and Good luck to those seeking a Leatherneck MC family.
    I think its very neat to have a motorcycle club such as your group that is made up of former USMC. I envy you guys in a way. For starters, I don't ride a bike, nor am attracted in that lifestyle, but it does sound like a I was wondering, what is the status of most members in your club in regards to being married versus being single? I suspect most are "FREE" to roam, no wife?

Screwed up previous post, try this one.

I think its very neat to have a motorcycle club such as your group that is made up of former USMC. I envy you guys in a way. For starters, I don't ride a bike, nor am attracted in that lifestyle, but it does sound like a lot of fun. I was wondering, what is the status of most members in your club in regards to being married versus being single? I suspect most are "FREE" to roam, no wife?

Also, can you shed any light on WACO? I did read that LEATHERNECKS MC were present and accounted for at the TWIN PEAKS restaurant there when unfortunate events took place. I understand your club was not involved and like many other clubs present, caught in the mix., If this subject touches too deep a subject, please disregard and Thank you and SEMPER FI.

29palms,

I can't speak for the Leatherneck MC as to what they do or don't do, and have been around them a few times. When I was around them, it was good to be in the presence of Marines that have shared some of the same ground that I have. Just for the record, to my knowledge there are no Clubs in my state. If there was; I would investigate the possibilities of joining.

As to whether members are married or not. Again, I can't speak for the Leatherneck MC; however I'm sure that it's a mixture of both, just like any other club or group.

I don't know what you envision as the lifestyle of a biker; so how do you envision it? I enjoy riding my bike with or without a group; I do rides for fallen warriors; I do charity work for various causes; I'm not a criminal or a lawbreaker; never been to jail or prison, but yet I have associated with those who have, and found their company pleasant, and non=threatning! I respect their colors and they respect mine.

Do MC clubs have differences? Just as sure as God who made little green apples. Do things sometimes get out of hand, and things like Waco happen-Yep! It did and it will continue; however don't use a wide brush and paint all bikers alike; or clubs alike.

So with that said; tomorrow, I'll ride my bikeand enjoy the freedom it provides!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	I dont always ride but.jpg‎
Views:	575
Size:	24.6 KB
ID:	29156  

Advanced; one day you'll trade up to a real motorcycle--A Harley, and forget about riding a wannabee

Thread Information