Contracts
Create Post

Thread: Contracts

Contracts

Hi, I am a poolee and am wondering if it is possible to get security forces in my contract. I ship out November 7, 2011. Any advice will help. Thank you!

No, I'm making you Admin, welcome the Marine Corps.

You will have to work this situation out with your recruiter. We know nothing about you except your ship date, home town, and recruiter's name.

Good luck.

Anything can be possible, if there are slots, and it gets stated in your contract. Only you and your recruiter can figure this stuff out. If not, don't let it stop you from signing. Best of luck.

If you get admin, its not a bad gig. I'm a reservist but our CO lets me go in the field whenever we do CommEx's(im with a comm unit). I get to shoot crew-served weapons once a year like the MK19, .50 Cal, M240B and the SAW. Don't let the job you get keep you from having fun, I wanted field radio operator they gave me admin though while I was at boot camp for some reason and I thought I had the green weenie stuck in my eyeball lol, but I'm actually going on deployment soon anyways for an admin NCO billet so my plan of getting at least one deployment worked out. Devil1087, admin is pretty f*****n awesome, just sayin. Ohh Raah!!

Thread Information