Very simple questions - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave2571 View Post
    How can you tell the difference between a dead lawyer in the road and a dead snake?
    Skid marks in front of the snake.

Let me hear a couple---Zach won't mind, he might even have occasion to use em someday. LOL
    There was a meeting of the Florida Bar. Many prominant attorneys were present. F. Lee Bailey gets up and announces... "Ladies and gentlemen, I have a glass eye that looks so real you cant tell the difference between the real and the fake eye."

The attorneys all nod in amazement at how real both eyes look. A layman stands up in the back and says, "It's the left one!"

F. Lee Bailey gets really offended. He says, "How in the world could you tell?"

The layman replies, "Oh that's easy, the left one looked like it still had a gleem of humanity left in it."

Joe is walking down the main deck of a cruise ship when an old high school friend stops him and says, "Joe, I havent seen you in 30 years, what have you been doing with yourself?"

Joe whispers back, "I'm a lawyer, but dont tell my Mom, she still thinks I am a pimp."

What do you get when you cross two crooked lawyers? Chelsea

But, I will have to charge you by the hour.

Talk about a hijacked thread.

Marine Friend Free Member USNAviator's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Marine View Post
    Talk about a hijacked thread.
    Gunny that's what happens when you let an AF JAG near a keyboard. Love to hear themselves type!!!!

Gunny what do you call a lawyer with an IQ of 50?

Your honor

Thread Information