Virginia Statewide Pool Competition
Create Post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Virginia Statewide Pool Competition

Next month is the statewide pool competion at Fort Lee in Petersburg, VA. I was curious to see who else will be attending. If you are, be prepared because RSS Chesapeake is gonna bring the heat.

Haven't heard about this...my RS is in Sterling, VA and I'm going to ask my recruiter about it when we hit the gym today. What is the competition?

From what our MSgt. told us, its basically a tug of war, the dizzy izzy, and an IST competition. A couple other events, but i can't remember all of them. The Pool that wins gets a trophy.

Credits
    Savings
    I live in Missouri, and we are having the same thing at Camp Clark, it'll be fun.

Quote Originally Posted by PooleeMcGuire View Post
    From what our MSgt. told us, its basically a tug of war, the dizzy izzy, and an IST competition. A couple other events, but i can't remember all of them. The Pool that wins gets a trophy.
    Sounds good man hopefuly I'll see you there and come home with that trophy!

If your RS is Fredricks then RSS Fairfax is gonna kick your ass, bro Ours is in April, I don't know if that's the same as yours

Yep Nerd we're going to the same one ...RSS Alexandria. Get ready to lose

Yup April 16. RSS Chesapeake is going to dominate, and get that trophy to add to the three we already have. So come ready to lose

PooleeGewarges
    Guest Free Member
    My station will be attending a recruiting station competition too, field meet basically.

Going to compete other stations in the IST, and other things as well. Motivated and dedicated!

I'm with RSS Petersburg and I will be attending. I was told that we will be "defending the title". It should be a blast.

Im at RSS Norfolk and we will be in the house. Hope you guys are ready for that pull up bar because we are!! We have at least 5 guys (counting myself) pumping out 20 or better! see you all there.

How did you guys like statewide? I had a ball personally.

I thought it was really fun. The drill instructors were really motivating. Did anybody do any events? I did the ammo can lifts.

We had one of these functions in San Antonio last month. Word of advice, wear sunscreen! We ended up standing in the field for about 8 hours. My face peeled and bled for three days.

At ours, we did the tug of war, dizzy izzy, and IST challenge. We also did the 5 man pullup challenge (race to 100) and the ammo can challenge (race to 500). Don't know if they'll do the same there, but they also brought out a team of DI's to drill the different RSS's. Swell guys...

Thanks for the advice but we already had ours two weeks ago and it rained the whole time.

Thread Information