Does TMO inspect your ****? - Page 2
Create Post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Marine Free Member AAV Crewchief's Avatar
    Credits
    Savings
    Quote Originally Posted by AlohaMarine View Post
    Im getting ready to TMO all my stuff back to the mainland. I had alot of footlockers and I diligently packed three of them and they are at 100% capacity. Everything is neatly organized and it is jam tight. You can throw the footlocker down the stairs and it won't get disorganized because thats how packed it is.

Anyway, I want to band them up just to be sure they don't open, the latches are pretty flimsy on a couple of them (Gorilla cases). If I band them/tape them/ up will TMO need to see whats inside? Its only clothes and papers and pens and **** like that, no weapons or hazmat.

When they come to take my stuff will they need to open it? Will they need to go through it? I really don't mind packing all my stuff up and just let them grab the boxes.

Put double bubble wrap on the hookah pipes.

Quote Originally Posted by wildwoman73 View Post
    Hahaha!! Yes, I agree that was funny. Just remember, and I only know this because a state trooper had me book a guy on an instanter complaint...some states only allow you to carry so many of those on hand!!! Try to keep a straight serious face while booking someone into jail.
    , Semper Fidelis.

Quote Originally Posted by AAV Crewchief View Post
    Oh I get to post by the prettiest woman on any forum today (Wild Woman). It is my lucky day.
    Behind all that Mary Kay is a wicked witch of the south. hAHAHAHA

Get a room you two!

If you pack your own stuff, the movers will just put codes on the inventory sheet that stand for packed by owner and contents not verified (or something along those lines). I've had movers try to put packed by owner on stuff they packed. Make sure you go through the inventory sheets with them. It'll save you some heartache down the road if you have to claim any damages or losses.

Thread Information