Out of curiosity...
Closed Thread

Out of curiosity...

I am 18-years-old. I am 5'6 and I weigh 160, yet most of my body mass is muscle and I work out regularly. Do I weigh too much? My only issue is running because I have asthma. So I have a couple questions and if they could be answered, I would GREATLY appreciate it! (:

1. If you are a female with asthma and you join the marines, will they let you bring a prescription medication with you that keeps your asthma under control, such as Advair or something like that?

2. My husband and I are planning on joining the marines at the same time, meaning that we will both be sent to San Diego for boot camp. After that, how far away from each other are we likely to be sent?

3. How may I better prepare myself for the running portion of the Marine's physical training?

Once again, I would highly appreciate it if someone could shed some light on these questions. (:

First...fill out your profile.
    Second...do a search on the site for female weight standards, and the internet.
    Third...also do a search for asthama, as that topic has been covered before.
    Fourth....You will not be training at MCRDSD with your husband. ALL females train at Parris Island.
    Fifth...read the site rules in the poolee forum.
    POOLEE/WANNABEE SITE RULES! Read FIRST!!!
    http://www.leatherneck.com/forums/sh...t=28989&page=2

Credits
    Savings

Click on your name in the upper left, fill out the questions to the best of your ability.
    And you and your husband Probably will not see much of each other most of your time in the corps, Hope this is helpful and God bless you and your hubby ! Moz USMC 68-70

Asthma, you are disqualifed. Period. Sorry but that is just the way it is. No waivers will be granted.

Also, moved to the correct section.

Closed until I see a profile, also. In the meantime, please familiarize yourself with the site rules

Thread Information